Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Uniti Group Inc. (Uniti") is searching for a Controller. The
Controller is responsible for various aspects of financial
reporting and analysis for the Uniti Towers Division, including
monthly close, budgeting, forecasting, and variance analyses,
including coordination with and consolidation of international
subsidiaries. The Controller reports to the Vice President, Chief
Accounting Officer and is primarily responsible for supporting the
finance needs of the President of Uniti Towers. The position has
ownership for the integrity, accuracy of all work product. This
position maintains communication and interacts effectively with all
levels of the organization. This position supports internal
controls and regulatory compliance procedures, tax reporting, and
integration of all corporate initiatives.Essential Duties &
- Oversee accounting and forecasting for Uniti Towers (Domestic &
International), including monthly close entries, account
reconciliations and analysis, review and approval of POs submitted
by operations, preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual
- Cash management and forecasting, including processing payments
out of LATAM local country bank accounts.
- Manage in-country LATAM finance personnel and management of
relationship with third party LATAM accounting and tax service
- Financial and operational reporting, including providing
monthly financial package and operational flash reporting.
- Financial business partner of President of Uniti Towers and
Uniti Towers executive leadership team, providing insight and
analysis to support decision making.
- Responsible for producing timely, accurate, compliant financial
results for all fiscal periods.
- Ensure completion of all required reports and schedules, both
internal and regulatory.
- Present accounting reports and provides responses to CFO, CAO,
President of Uniti Towers and other internal and external
- Oversee all reconciliations and audit support related to Uniti
- Serve as the established functional expert on GAAP accounting
requirements of the division.
- Assist in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Prepare month end and year end closings and financial reporting
for account analysis and reconciliation.
- Assists in the development and preparation of financial and
operating metrics, budget and forecast variances and
- Provide leadership and management for a variety of ad hoc
initiatives including but not limited to financial systems
improvements, process enhancements, accounting structures for new
business models and relationships, reconciliation diagnostics, and
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:Associates
seeking to join Uniti are motivated individuals with exceptional
organizational skills, an ability to multitask, attention to
detail, and effective communication skills both written and verbal.
The position requires an individual with strong interpersonal
skills and ample self-initiative who thrives in a fast paced,
collaborative environment. Uniti is open to candidates with diverse
backgrounds and the ideal candidate will have:Education and/ or
- Business degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- CPA preferred.
- 7+ years experience in accounting.
- Experience in complex, multi-variable business.
- Experience managing all areas of P&L and balance sheet
- Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and variance
- Supervisory experience.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication
- Strong computers skill including ability to use power point,
excel, and Salesforce.com are highly preferred.
- Strong work ethic and strong contacts in the wireless industry
- Ability to negotiate with clients and ability to work
- Must be a team player and a solution provider developing
win/win situations for both the client and Uniti Towers.
- Occasional travel.
- Knowledge and experience working in the telecommunications
industry is preferred.
- Experience working for a public company is preferred.Uniti
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: Uniti, Little Rock , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!