Senior IT Auditor
Company: Bank OZK
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 23, 2020
Job Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for the execution and delivery of complex audit
assignments to ensure that all business and technology risks are
identified, recognized, and appropriately reported in alignment
with the departmental audit plan and initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Delivers audits of business, Information Technology risk and
Information Security processes/practices, and major business/IT
projects to ensure compliance with Bank policy, best practices,
procedural efficiency and accuracy in accordance with the audit
- Assists in performing risk assessments for information
technology related areas.
- Assists in developing the annual plan for IT audits.
- Prepares and presents reports of audit findings for business
managers and proposes recommendations for changes, as needed.
- Participates consultatively in implementing changes to the
- Participates in multiple projects and communicates
appropriately with identified stakeholders within Internal Audit
and business management.
- Tracks and follows up on open issues and key business
- Consults with clients in developing action plans to resolve
control issues or risks and contributes to resolution of high risk
issues with management.
- May assist in leading and mentoring the work of more junior
- Regularly exercises discretion and judgment in the performance
of essential job functions.
- Maintains good punctuality and attendance to work.
- Follows Bank policy, procedures and guidelines.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Drives an automobile on company business.
Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of banking regulatory requirements and
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT and Information Security
operations, policies, and procedures.
- Comprehensive knowledge of generally accepted audit standards
and Corporate Internal Audit standards.
- Comprehensive knowledge of:
- IT general controls (security, change management, disaster
backup recovery, data center, infrastructure, etc.);
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology;
- Operation system and database platforms (mainframe,
client/server, Windows, UNIX, AS400, DB2, etc.);
- Networking (TCP/IP);
- IT governance processes (IT Policies and Standards, ITIL);
- IT Risk Management's assessments processes (Security, Vendor,
and Risk Assessments);
- IT application control concepts (application processing
controls, system reconciliations, matching, workflows, etc.);
- Information Security frameworks (ISO 27001, Information
Security Forum Standard of Good Practice and NIST standards);
- COBIT principles, Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Ability to perform risk-based audits of Bank departments and
functions with investigative rigor.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and writing,
including presenting, listening and interviewing.
- Ability to multi-task various ongoing activities and
engagements with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work with limited supervision in complex IT
- Ability to work well with peers and department managers.
- Ability to effectively lead and mentor the work of others.
- Ability to drive an automobile.
- Ability to travel as needed for business purposes.
- Skill in using computer and Microsoft Office, including Word
Equipment Used in Job Performance/Working Environment:
- Photocopy Machine
- Multifunction device
Major Job Demands:
- Bachelor degree in accounting, information technology or
related field, or commensurate work experience, required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of work experience in IT audit
- Prior work experience in public accounting preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) year of work experience in technology or
security operations preferred.
- CISA, CISM or CISSP designation(s) preferred.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Bank OZK is an equal opportunity employer and give consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local
law. Member FDIC.
Keywords: Bank OZK, Little Rock , Senior IT Auditor, Accounting, Auditing , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!