Financial Services Representative
Company: Strategic Financial Partners
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Begin a career with support and flexibility. Strategic Financial
Partners has an opportunity available for Financial Services
Representatives (entry-level and experienced) in Tennessee,
Alabama, and Arkansas.
Company Overview The local roots of our firm date back to 1933.
Committed to providing excellence in customer service and quality
of financial advisement, the company realized that the financial
marketplace was consistently changing and evolving. With a solid
foundation and an intense commitment to its clients, the firm
evolved into Strategic Financial Partners. Today, Strategic
Financial Partners is home to a formidable collection of industry
professionals offering services from its headquarters office in
Memphis, as well as throughout the Southeast. Over the past 80+
years, Strategic Financial Partners has continued to evolve with
the ever-changing financial marketplace. Throughout it all, we
stand firm to our commitment to helping individuals, families,
business owners and professionals develop expertly tailored
financial strategies. We provide the experience you need to
confidently use investment and insurance products to create,
preserve and distribute your wealth.
As a Financial Services Representative, you'll rely on your own
ambition, leadership and relationship-building skills to form a
book of business and give personalized investment solutions to your
clients. Whether you are experienced or new to this business,
Strategic Financial Partners will help you maximize your potential.
Our staff and experienced advisors will assist you in reaching your
sales goals, broadening your book of business, and acquiring your
As an SFP Associate, you can look forward to:
- Developing and growing your book of business by meeting
- Working with clients on their investment and insurance
- Networking to create new relationships in your Market
- Access to continuing education to develop your skills in an
- Infinite potential for financial growth
- Prepare recommendations based on individualized needs analysis
to meet the needs of customers, while keeping their best interests
- Deliver a diversified set of investment and insurance
advice-based solutions with a financial planning mindset to meet
the individualized investment needs of clients.
- Provide sound financial services by advising clients on the
advantages and drawbacks of different products in accordance with
their individual needs.
- Meet or surpass established sales goals while meeting
individual client needs and complying with company policies and
- Provide first class customer service during each customer
interaction through a complete understanding of the sales process,
licensing requirements and policies.
What You Can Expect from Us
- Practice Management & Development. The three-year advisor
residency program provides intensive support and structure during
the transition into the career as well as individualized practice
development on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Team Opportunities. SFP is known for its unparalleled
commitment to building highly effective advisory teams. Advisors
who work with teams see client situations from multiple
perspectives, which leads to more comprehensive planning and a
higher quality client experience.
- Support. At SFP, you are backed by a diverse group of
specialists and a comprehensive resource network to provide you
with the knowledge and tools you need in order to become a
successful financial advisor.
- Freedom. As a representative at SFP you are given the
opportunity to run your business as you see fit. This job position
gives you the ability to control your own work schedule.
- Tradition. We have offices in 5 major cities and have offered
advisory services since 1933. The culture of our firm is one built
from the pursuit of excellence, servant leadership and
Attributes of who we are seeking:
- excellent interactive skills and sales abilities
- firm belief in financial products and solutions
- demonstrates determination and commitment
- has an entrepreneurial mindset
- presents one's self as outgoing and confident
Bonus Attributes: (not required)
- prior sales experience
- solid understanding of investment and insurance products
- solid understanding of the financial planning process and needs
- state Insurance License - Life and Health
- Securities Industry Essentials (SIE)
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 registrations
Financial services representatives are independent contractors and
are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of general
agents with whom they contract.
Keywords: Strategic Financial Partners, Little Rock , Financial Services Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!