Private Banking Relationship Manager III (Little Rock)
Company: First Horizon Corp.
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Private Bankers are responsible for business development of
professional high net worth individuals and their related
businesses, administering loan portfolios, providing clients with
wealth management and treasury management solutions, cultivating
current relationships, identifying and marketing to prospects,
analyzing financial data and needs, and cross-selling products and
Key Responsibilities Include
* Maintains a client portfolio for the bank (
* Expand existing client relationships which generate incremental
revenue for the bank
* Develop new client relationships which generate acceptable
returns for the bank
* Work with the Management and Underwriters to analyze the credit
strengths and weaknesses of prospective borrowers and make loan
* Work with Management to make recommendations on loan pricing
which are competitive with the marketplace and achieves an
acceptable return for the bank
* Work with Management to structure loans (term, covenants,
collateral, guarantees, etc.) which appropriately protect the
* Work with Management to recognize client needs and matching the
bank's capabilities to meet these needs
* Work with Management on loan structure, pricing, and other
product/services for clients
* Maintain a thorough knowledge of bank's lending policies and
regulatory requirements with a particular knowledge of Consumer
* An ability to work with multiple channels to solve the client
need: consumer, business banking and commercial.
* Maintain proper house-holding of relationships
* Utilize the appropriate underwriting channel for the client.
* Continually upload financial information and client detail into
central repository throughout the underwriting process.
* Gather financials for new and renewal opportunities with
* Prepare Opportunity Memos (with Management) as needed for new and
renewal requests to initiate underwriting process.
* Work directly with the underwriter to ensure accurate reflection
* Work directly with the underwriter to ensure accurate preparation
of Loss Given Default, Probability of Default, and Risk Adjusted
Return on Capital models at time of new/renew requests.
* Coordinate deal team meetings between Relationship Managers,
Market Presidents, Senior Credit Officer and Underwriter.
* Works with other Team Members to appropriately ensure accuracy of
* Create/Prepare term sheets, with Management supervision.
* Finalize term sheets to meet client and bank needs
* Engage underwriting to update results of term sheet accordingly
and as needed to be reviewed by deal team.
* Work with Manager to coordinate credit decision with Market
President, Senior Credit Officer, Executive Credit Officer, Chief
Credit Officer and Chief Operations Officer.
* Create/Prepare Commitment Letter with Management supervision
* Finalize any required conditions precedent as needed to ensure
Loan Closing has all items needed.
* Responsible for reviewing closing documents
* Responsible for communication with client
* Identifies portfolio weaknesses and trends and alerts management
(Group Manager, Market President, Senior Credit Officer) to
deteriorating portfolio conditions
* Ensure receipt of all financial and covenant requirements of
client relationships, managing exceptions as dictated by
* Annual Review of client relationships as dictated by policy.
* Annual Risk Rating of client relationships as dictated by policy.
This role is responsible for completing of Probability of default
and Loss Given Default models for on-going annual portfolio
* Ensures client adherence to covenants with review of
calculations, key provisions, and recommendations according to
* Bachelor degree at least 6 years of experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Medical with wellness incentives, dental, and vision
* HSA with company match
* Maternity and parental leave
* Tuition reimbursement
* Mentor program
* 401(k) with 6% match
* More --
First Horizon Corp. (NYSE: FHN), with $89.1 billion in assets as of
December 31, 2021, is a leading regional financial services
company, dedicated to helping our clients, communities and
associates unlock their full potential with capital and counsel.
Headquartered in Memphis, TN, the banking subsidiary First Horizon
Bank operates in 12 states across the southern U.S. The Company and
its subsidiaries offer commercial, private banking, consumer, small
business, wealth and trust management, retail brokerage, capital
markets, fixed income, mortgage, and title insurance services.
First Horizon has been recognized as one of the nation's best
employers by Fortune and Forbes magazines and a Top 10 Most
Reputable U.S. Bank.
Keywords: First Horizon Corp., Little Rock , Private Banking Relationship Manager III (Little Rock), Accounting, Auditing , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!