Contract and Budget Negotiator
Company: ICON Strategic Solutions
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 26, 2023
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical
research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance
clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical,
biotechnology, medical device and government and public health
organisations. With our patients at the centre of all that we do,
we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that
save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest
strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force
behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a
passion that ensures what we do, we do well.Responsibilities:
- Prepare, negotiate, analyze, escalate and finalize all required
site agreements and budgets.
- Utilize legal and budget parameters fallback to expedite
- Ensure regular communication and escalations to expedite the
planning, execution, issue resolution and management of
Site/Investigator agreements and other essential documents as
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Site Activation
requirements versus contracting turnaround times to support study
start up cycle times.
- Review redlines and provide related support to less experienced
negotiators and client.
- Oversee and support internal staff with negotiations for legal
contract terms and budgets.
- Capable of drafting and negotiating complex site contracts,
budgets and amendments confidently across multiple
- At least 3-4 years experience in legal or pharmaceutical field
as contract negotiator, preferably within a CRO.
- Previous negotiation of site clinical contracts and budgets
- Demonstrable strength in mentoring others.
- At least 2 years experience in legal, CRO, or Sponsor Site
Contract & Budget negotiation work.
- Strong analytical, organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both
English, and where required, local language. Proficient in MS
Office (especially MS Word and Excel).
- Good interpersonal skills demonstrated as energetic, proactive,
customer focused, and independent critical thinker.
- BA/BSc in business, legal or science related field with a
strong preference for paralegal or Juris Doctor (JD).Benefits of
Working in ICON:Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities
and quality of our people. Thats why we are committed to developing
our employees in a continuous learning culture one where we
challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to
your professional development.At ICON, our focus is to provide you
with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that
comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide
range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our
best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing
initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all
stages of your career - both now, and into the future.ICON,
including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive
employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of
discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will
receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.If, because of a
medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable
accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order
to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us
Keywords: ICON Strategic Solutions, Little Rock , Contract and Budget Negotiator, Accounting, Auditing , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!