Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Role Purpose: Provide personal secretarial services and
administrative assistance while exercising initiative and judgment
on a regular basis. Work independently under general direction of
the General Manager, providing administrative and clerical support
including records management, billing, payroll, personnel records,
etc. Provide advanced administrative support for senior management
as well as courteous, responsive and accurate information to
associates. Key Accountabilities:
- Manage the accounts payable and receivable process. Obtain
purchase Orders, validate and process invoices. Contact vendors
- Review, transmit and Manage weekly payroll process. Reconcile
any issues that occur.
- Assist the General Manager with the month end close
- Type correspondence and reports from rough drafts, editing
grammar, punctuation or spelling as needed.
- Use considerable judgment and initiative to determine the
approach or action to take in non-routine situations.
- Screen telephone calls and visitors, ascertaining who can be
redirected to subordinate managers or to other offices. Provide
information to callers, requiring detailed knowledge of manager---s
area of responsibility and General knowledge of company policies,
practices and operations in an expeditious and courteous manner.
Perform broad range of administrative details of highly
confidential nature on a regular basis, requiring initiative and
judgment to make independent decisions for which probable errors
may have moderate effect on cost.
- Prepare a variety of highly confidential, specialized, and
recurrent reports such as financial data. Produce high quality
reports, presentations, proposals, or other documents.
- Maintain filing system including items that are confidential.
Establish, Maintain, and when necessary, revise supervisor---s
- Maintain manager---s calendar, scheduling meetings and
appointments. Regularly arrange travel and hotel accommodations for
frequent extended trips. Compile and submit expense reports.
- Open and Review all mail directed to management staff. Compose
responses to routine inquiries, and ascertain which items can be
delegated to subordinate managers, and forward appropriate items to
- Require continuous Use of technical and business vocabulary and
a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational
procedures, and personnel.
- Coordinate high level meetings with associates, business
unit-wide meetings, as well as customer meetings. Job
Requirements:Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Two years using MS Excel, MS Word and an email system
- Three years related experience, preferred
- Two years experience with accounts receivable and accounts
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Little Rock , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!