Company: Primrose School
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: March 16, 2023
The Preschool Teacher Is responsible for the overall supervision
and daily class functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose School of West
Little Rock and the local, state or national regulatory agencies
pertaining to the health, safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose School of West Little Rock
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary.
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Keywords: Primrose School, Little Rock , Preschool Teacher, Education / Teaching , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...