Engineer Training Program
Company: Howmet Aerospace
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Engineer Training Program is an 18-month rotational
technical development training program designed to train new
engineers in the processes and technologies used in the investment
casting industry and to provide them with cross-functional
developmental experiences within our organization. During the
18-months, individuals will participate in a total of three
assignments, lasting six months each. Assignments are
cross-functional and each is based on individual interests and the
needs of the organization. This will ultimately lead to placement
at one of the Howmet locations in similar positions.
- BS in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Previous internship or co-op experience in a manufacturing
environment or lab environment.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
- This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status.
- BS in Material Science and Engineering, Mechanical, or
Manufacturing Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Excel, excellent written and oral
communication skills, able to work in a self-directed or team
environment and have good organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing and ABS a plus.
- Strong analytical abilities.
Keywords: Howmet Aerospace, Little Rock , Engineer Training Program, Engineering , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!