Location: Little Rock
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Manufacturing Engineer - Camden, AR
- Will be responsible for various technical assignments in
support of Production, Research & Development, Statistical Process
Control as directed by the Engineering Manager to ensure product
quality and delivery.
- Solve problems with other departments concerning manufacturing
processes whether with chemical reactions or the structures,
equipment and machinery necessary for the proper control of a
- Designing for manufacturability and assembly
- Managing documentation to maintain export compliance
- Communicating with customers to resolve technical issues
- Conducting failure analysis to determine and correct root cause
- Conducting prototype and engineering tests for design
- Overseeing testing and qualification of mechanical
- Creating and conducting technical presentations on the above
- Lead the implementation activities for the introduction of new
and advanced projects into manufacturing.
- Troubleshoots various segments of the manufacturing process to
identify and/or prevent potential problems.
- Evaluates proposed process changes and their impact on quality
and productivity prior to implementation. About Actalent: Actalent
connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and
services capabilities drive value and results and provide the
expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our
experts around the globe are making an impact. We're supporting
critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how
companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and
engagement through experiences that enable continuous development.
Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of
Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company
is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications
without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national
origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by
Keywords: Actalent, Little Rock , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...