Director of Maintenance & Engineering
Company: S&D Coffee Inc
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 28, 2023
- Develop and execute engineering and technical programs to meet
Operations strategic and cost objectives, business initiatives, and
R D initiatives.
- Provide leadership to the successful development and execution
of capital projects including, project planning, estimating,
resource planning, engineering design, equipment sourcing,
scheduling, cost tracking, and post project evaluation.
- Successfully manage the assigned human resources, including
development, recruiting, providing timely feedback, etc., in order
to achieve a highly performing and engaged organization.
- Oversee and Lead the facility's Environmental Management and
Compliance programs (Air Emissions, Stormwater, Waste water, Tier
II Reporting, etc.)
- Lead the LEAN Manufacturing initiatives from a technical
- Develop multi-year capital plan and execute the current year
capital plan for the assigned business.
- Provide technical leadership to the areas assigned, including
having an understanding of current and future state of the art
- Provide support in the area systems reliability and
identification of cost reduction opportunities to lower total
- Provide leadership and ensure the Continuous Improvement of
Engineering and Maintenance Operations.
- Other activities include external benchmarking, participating
in industry events, managing expense budget, etc.Other
- Manage Maintenance Department to ensure Westrock plant
equipment and facilities are well maintained, in excellent working
condition such that down time is reduced and product quality is not
- Manage the Engineering Department to ensure projects meet
company objectives and provide continuous contribution to overall
efficiency and upkeep of operations.
- Manage other Special Projects such that proper plans, budgets,
and other due diligence activities are performed in advance of the
- Manage Capital and other Special Projects such that execution
of projects is done within budget, timelines for milestones and
completion are met, communication with involved and affected
parties is appropriate and all other company policies and practices
are followed with regard to safety and compliance. Perform regular
inspections of construction and installation progress on projects
and equipment installation.
- Assist in developing and administering annual budgets for
Maintenance and Engineering departments.
- Manage employees in all departments to ensure quality,
productivity and all other company objectives are
- Qualified candidates will preferably possess a four-year degree
in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related major with 10
years of progressive, engineering, facilities and maintenance
management experience or a master's degree and 15 years experience
of progressive engineering, facilities and maintenance management
experience or 20 years experience of progressive engineering,
facilities and maintenance experience or any like combination of
education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Drawings including
Structural, Architectural, PME, Life Safety, and Piping and
Instrumentation drawings for Liquid and Dry process systems.
- Self-motivated individual with strong leadership skills.
- Ability to plan and schedule the work of others.
- Ability to set goals and manage organizational and individual
performance toward those goals
- Ability to provide vision and leadership.
- Ability to manage and motivate personnel.
- Demonstrated capability to interface and maintain effective
relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented
- Ability to interact with individuals from diverse levels within
a corporation and to provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal and interpersonal communication
- Strong proficiency of basic Windows software applications
(Internet, email, Microsoft Office, Word Excel).
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of budgets and financial statements.
- Detail oriented, logical, and methodological approach to
- Sound math and analytical skills.
- Ability to work various shifts and hours on short notice and as
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues
Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disabled
Keywords: S&D Coffee Inc, Little Rock , Director of Maintenance & Engineering, Engineering , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...