Provider Relations Manager I
Company: Beacon Health Options
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Beacon Health OptionsJob Category: Provider & Network -
Relationship MgtReq #: PROVI02261Schedule: Full TimeLocation: AR -
We Help People Live their Lives to the Fullest Potential!
For more than 30 years, Beacon has changed the way people live with
behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader
in behavioral health management, serving 40 million people across
all 50 states. At Beacon, we are committed to delivering a
'world-class' candidate experience from the moment you click
'Apply'! Our goal is to help you reach your fullest potential,
while utilizing your talents and expertise to help us deliver on
Do you have a passion for helping others? If so, we are looking for
Beacon is currently seeking a Provider Relations Manager I a highly
organized and compassionate professional to join our team at our
Little Rock, AR offices. The Provider Relations Manager is
responsible for cultivating, maintaining and strengthening provider
relationships for a growing and complex behavioral health care
organization. In this highly visible field position, the provider
relations manager acts as the primary liaison between Beacon and
its providers including facilities, groups, FQHCs and individual
practitioners. Key responsibilities include establishing positive
working relationships with providers, resolving provider inquiries
and navigating the nuances of each market, including regulatory
requirements for each state. Provider Relations Manager works
directly with providers, clients and internal departments including
network development, network operations, account management, member
services, clinical operations and claims administration. Represents
Beacon in various venues including provider events.
What does a typical day look like?
- Act as the primary liaison between the provider community and
Beacon ensuring all provider needs and concerns are addressed and
- Conduct regular outreach and onsite operations visits to
provider sites. Visits may include presentations, staff educations,
provider orientations, and appreciation events.
- Take ownership of the provider's experience with Beacon and
facilitate problem resolution as appropriate and necessary.
- Work with provider data and credentialing team members to
support provider enrollment, provider data integrity and
- Work collaboratively with Network Development and Contracting
staff to ensure an adequate and appropriate provider network.
Participate in contracting strategy discussions around potential
- Coordinate with regional provider operations, operations pod
and clinical teams to support regional objectives and client
- Facilitate and lead orientation meetings and communication
sessions with key providers on Beacon's policiesrelated to:
- Claims and service recovery
- Program benefits
- Clinical initiatives
- Referral and authorization
- Regulatory compliance
- Billing and payments
- Complaints and appeals
- Plan and facilitate trainings using various technology
solutions, including new applications and procedures.
- Lead classroom-style training sessions remotely, in-person and
via WebEx/video conference.
- Act as the official department representative for assigned
- Lead provider projects as assigned by manager.
- Build provider support protocols and workflows and continuously
look for opportunities for process improvement.
- Develops and execute strategies to increase electronic
transaction rates across networks.
- Manage and coordinate the production of various reports and
- Participate in the development of departmental policies,
procedures and processes.
What you Contribute?
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred. Experience may be
considered in lieu of degree.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of 5 years field sales experience or provider relations
experience, with a proven track record of establishing, building,
and managing accounts/providers preferred.
- Knowledge of the managed care/ health care industry, Medicaid
and Medicare preferred.
- Travel required: 5% - 20% varies by region
What Makes Us Different?
- Here, it's not just a job - it's an opportunity to change
- Our employees are learners, innovators and original
- Our mission and values guide the way we treat our members,
providers and each other.
What We Have to Offer:
- Healthcare benefits available starting day 1!
- Health & wellbeing incentives, such as gym membership
- 401K with company match to help reach your future financial
- Generous PTO, because we know life happens outside of work
- Tuition reimbursement so you can keep reaching your fullest
If Beacon sounds like the place for you, what are you waiting for?
Apply with us today to get started!
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free
Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
At Beacon Health Options, our candidate's data privacy is a top
priority. Our recruiting team conducts all communications using
official company email Only candidates who have applied for an open
position through our Careers page (careers.beaconhealthoptions.com)
will be engaged in our interview process. Beacon conducts all
interviews in person or over the phone. At no time during the
recruiting process will any Beacon recruiter request any financial
or personally identifiable information from you.
Keywords: Beacon Health Options, Little Rock , Provider Relations Manager I, Executive , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!