Company: Revolution Company
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Revolution CompanyLocation: US-AR-StuttgartCategory:
OperationsType: Full TimeOverviewThe future of sustainable plastics
is here. Revolution Company is a global brand unified by a single
mission: creating plastics that help preserve our environment.
Spanning nearly every industry, our family of brands delivers
sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and
companies alike. Our brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Ag,
Revolution Bag, Rodeo Plastic, Command Packaging, and Polar
Plastics.Join our team and be a part of building a world that
creates a smaller footprint with a bigger impact. Together, we can
make a difference in reinventing plastics for good. I guarantee you
have never seen plastic like this.ResponsibilitiesRevolution
Company is now hiring for a Maintenance Manager position in
Stuttgart, AR. This role will be responsible for all areas of the
plant to ensure the maintenance group meets deliverables regarding
unplanned, planned, and preventative maintenance work. The
Maintenance Manager will be accountable for developing the
maintenance supervisors and maintenance technicians by developing
talent on all shifts and holding the team responsible for reliable
and efficient repair of the manufacturing/plant equipment. This
position offers a competitive benefits package in a clean and safe
- Coordinate with the Maintenance Supervisors regarding
maintenance technicians and electricians' work to ensure work is
completed safely, effectively, efficiently, and timely manner,
providing quality work.
- Engage operations to determine critical priorities and ensure
the Maintenance group is meeting these priorities.
- Lead the Maintenance group in evaluating inadequacies of system
design and present modifications to management for approval and
support in the implementation of the approved changes.
- Drive continuous improvement activities related to the
maintenance department, the plant, and its processes.
- Provides strategic leadership for defining and executing the
Plant and Maintenance Department vision, objectives, strategies,
- Oversee the development and implementation of predictive and
preventative maintenance programs necessary to support asset
- Provide strategic leadership with the use of new
- Act as a technical resource to the plant leadership team.
- Promote plant safety and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Communicate the business decisions of the plant management team
in a supportive and engaging manner to team members.
- Lead the overall training and development of the maintenance
group with the assistance of the Maintenance Supervisors.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial field.
- Minimum 3 years of maintenance supervision experience in a
manufacturing environment required.
- Proven ability to lead maintenance personnel in a manufacturing
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Continuous improvement mindset to drive change. Revolution
Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
characteristics.#maintenance #manager #maintenancemanager #plastics
#industrial #manufacturing #supervisor #electrician #technician
#safety #plantdepartment #maintenancedepartmentPM20
Keywords: Revolution Company, Little Rock , Maintenance Manager, Executive , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!