Senior Manager SoC Verification (m/f/d)
Company: NXP Semiconductors
Posted on: February 25, 2021
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure
connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing
solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world
leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications,
NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT,
mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more
than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has
over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue
of $8.88 billion in 2019. As the Verification Lead for Secure
Microcontroller products, you will be part of NXP's "Secure
Transactions & Identification" business, which delivers
cutting-edge security technology for Secure IoT devices,
contactless banking cards, ID cards, and similar applications. A
commitment to on-time delivery and strong focus on design quality
and robustness is the foundation of all we do. The team is involved
in all aspects of the design process, from product specification
through design implementation and pre-silicon verification, to
post-silicon validation and customer support.
- You will be responsible for the pre-silicon verification of
Secure Microcontroller products, leading a team of digital
verification engineers for the verification of digital IP
subsystems and SoC top Level.
- Responsible for the verification at subsystem level and SOC top
- Interface to HW and SW design teams, as well as to architecture
and system engineering teams, to understand functionality and
application of the IP subsystem / SoC / system.
- Define the verification strategy as a function of system
architecture, use cases, technology- and schedule constraints.
- Develop, debug, and run the test environment for different
platforms (RTL, Emulation, ---)
- Define and code test cases in an appropriate verification
framework, and debug these test cases on the design models (RTL,
Power aware RTL, Gate Level, FPGA, Emulation platform) and on
- Define goals for the verification coverage, implement
appropriate methods to monitor the verification coverage, and
enhance the test cases until coverage goals are met.
- Interface to validation teams and product engineering teams for
silicon correlation and debug. Required Skills:
- Expertise in design verification with state-of-the-art
- Proficient in the languages and tools used for test case
- Deep understanding of directed and constrained random
- Knowledge and experience of formal verification methodologies,
assertions, etc ---
- Solid understanding of SoC architectures and
- Experience in software development and debugging for embedded
- Experience with debugging of designs pre and post-silicon, in
simulation and on the bench.
- Track record in leading teams in the digital design and
- Experience with smart card architectures or security
controllers would be a plus.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, with 8+
years of experience.
- Rigorous and methodical with strong analytical skills
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to verify and debug on
different platforms and abstraction levels.
- Tenacity in tracing and finding problems, with attention to
- Ability to question and identify weaknesses in specifications,
tool environments, etc.
- Good team player with the ability to coach your team members
and to work across functional teams and sites.
Are you already an NXP employee? Do not apply here. Instead, you
can apply via our internal career page (this intranet link is only
available from NXP sites or with VPN).
Keywords: NXP Semiconductors, Little Rock , Senior Manager SoC Verification (m/f/d), Executive , Hamburg, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!