Customer Experience Manager
Company: Simmons Bank
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: April 10, 2021
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
they're doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer
focus to the business. The Customer Experience Manager is
responsible for growing Simmons Bank's experience management
program through data analysis, defining strategic recommendations
and executing the strategic experience roadmap. Essential Duties
- Manage voice of the customer program, including data
collection, analysis, development of an action plan for experience
improvements and strategic recommendations.
- Drive change within the bank to execute the approved experience
- Recruit and administer a customer focus group panel.
- Assist in the development of training content to ensure a high
caliber and consistent experience across channels.
- Ensure that Simmons Bank's mission, brand, messaging and tone
are delivered to our customers.
- Continuous communication across internal departments to convey
impacts of CX project and track projects to completion.
- Administer technology platforms related to the experience
program. Work with IT and third parties to ensure platform
availability, improve user experience and functionality.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Skills
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence and memorandums.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure
manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial reports and/or
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to write routine reports and business
- Ability to write procedures.
- Ability to respond in writing to customer complaints,
regulatory agencies or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations, to customers, clients and other employees
in the organization.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the
general public. Education and/or Experience
- Three-five years of experience in positions with primary
responsibilities that include: marketing, customer service, data
- BS/BA Degree in relevant field (communications or marketing
- Preferred experience in: Medallia Experience Cloud Computer
- Voice of the customer technology platforms.--
- MS Office programs Other Qualifications (including physical
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and a strong
ability to produce clear, compelling and persuasive writing for
online platforms on a wide range of topics for diverse
- Demonstrated experience managing customer experience programs
to achieve business, communications, marketing and /or advocacy
- Ability to compile data from multiple sources and perform
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team and manage several
projects at once. Equal Employment Opportunity Information: Simmons
First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of equal employment with respect to a person's race, color,
religion, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, covered veterans, military status, physical or
mental disability or any other legally protected classifications.
Simmons First National Corporation and its subsidiaries are
committed to Affirmative Action Programs consisting of
results-oriented procedures to ensure equal employment
opportunities. These programs require positive action in lieu of
neutral non-discrimination and merit hiring/performance policies.
Full time R104486 About Us Since 1903, we've been putting people
first by making a commitment to you. Simmons Bank is the subsidiary
bank for Simmons First National Corporation (NASDAQ: SFNC), a
publicly traded bank holding company headquartered in Pine Bluff,
Arkansas. Founded as a community bank, Simmons Bank has grown
steadily to its current size of $21.4 billion in assets (as of
Sept. 30, 2020), with more than 2,800 associates located in
Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. Our
growth has led to some amazing career opportunities, while our
dynamic culture has been recognized by publications across our
footprint. Parallel to our growth , Simmons Bank's community roots
run deep - these are felt in the ways we seek to go the extra mile
for our customers and communities through exceptional service and
volunteerism, and in the strong career growth opportunities and
wellness programs we offer associates. Our team is characterized by
collaboration, integrity and passion for all we do, high
performance, and a commitment to personal and professional growth.
If these cornerstones of company culture appeal to you, let's talk!
There's never been a better time to join our team.
Keywords: Simmons Bank, Little Rock , Customer Experience Manager, Executive , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!