Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Materials Manager directs the activities of buyers (supplier
schedulers / material planners) who are responsible for the factory
planning of raw materials, parts, and supplies consistent with
delivery requirements and quality specifications.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Managing, controlling, and directing the material planning,
inventory control, storage, shipping, and receiving
- Coordinates with the purchasing, production, and engineering
departments to ensure adequate supply and efficient movement of
- Provides for the development and maintenance of inventory
control systems to track status of purchase orders, inventory
levels, and production requirements.
- Reviews existing procedures for accuracy; recommends and
implements improved procedures when necessary.
- Forecasts plans for anticipated materials
- Reviews production schedules to ensure the availability of
- Directs the procurement activities of buyers.
- Responsible for the outcome of team procurement negotiations
and supplier management.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Little Rock , Materials Manager, Executive , Stuttgart, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!