Company: MATRIX Resources
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Materials Manager Location: Stuttgart,
Arkansas (On-site 100%) Direct hire, Permanent The Materials
Manager directs the activities of buyers (supplier schedulers /
material planners) who are responsible for the factory planning of
raw materials, parts, and supplies consistent with delivery
requirements and quality specifications. Duties include, but are
not limited to:
- Managing, controlling, and directing the material planning,
inventory control, storage, shipping, and receiving functions.
- Coordinates with the purchasing, production, and engineering
departments to ensure adequate supply and efficient movement of
- Provides for the development and maintenance of inventory
control systems to track status of purchase orders, inventory
levels, and production requirements.
- Reviews existing procedures for accuracy; recommends and
implements improved procedures when necessary.
- Forecasts plans for anticipated materials requirements.
- Reviews production schedules to ensure the availability of
- Directs the procurement activities of buyers.
- Responsible for the outcome of team procurement negotiations
and supplier management.RequirementsRequires a bachelor's degree or
an equivalent combination of education and experience. An MBA or
equivalent is preferred. Purchasing experience preferred.
Automotive experience a plus. SAP Experience required. Requires at
least 8 years related experience.Experience with 'Lean' material
management preferred. Must be detail oriented and have strong
analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong verbal skills to
effectively communicate with other departments required. Ability to
develop and maintain strong, team-oriented relationships with
co-workers. Expert knowledge in data analysis tools including Excel
Keywords: MATRIX Resources, Little Rock , Materials Manager, Executive , Stuttgart, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!