Production Manager - Cave City - UniFirst
Location: Cave City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Production Manager - Cave City
Our Production Managers Are Kind of a Big Deal! Are you a proactive
and motivated leader? If so, UniFirst Cave City Manufacturing would
love to speak with you about our Production Manager role! This
position is an integral leader within the Cave City business unit.
You will work closely with the General Manager on business
planning, process improvements, safety initiatives, and employee
relations improvements. At Cave City we have a 5-day work week,
enjoy Saturday and Sunday off!!
Salary & Benefits: Competitive salary + 401K with Company Match,
Profit Sharing, Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Life
Insurance, Paid Time Off, Direct Payroll Deposit, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount, Employee Referral
What's in it for you?
Training: Our Team Partners receive ongoing cross-training,
exposing them to different areas of production. Cross training
enhances their performance and assists them with their career
potential and advancement.
Work Life Balance: We offer a 40-hour work week. Enjoy weekends
Career Growth: Some companies like to promote from within, we love
to! Many of our managers started at UniFirst working on the
Culture: Our family culture is what makes UniFirst an organization
that stands out from the rest.
Diversity: At UniFirst, you'll find an environment packed with
different cultures, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe our
diversity makes us who we are, and we strive every day to build a
culture where everyone feels welcome.
What you'll be doing:
- Communicate, advise, and make recommendations to Supervisory
Staff, as needed, to assure compliance to existing company
policies, safety regulations, and goals.
- Provide purchase, requisition and/or approval ability within
the UniFirst guidelines for Purchasing.
- Manage production requirements and lead Production Supervisors
to coordinate daily requirements.
- Review production and operating reports and resolve
operational, manufacturing, and maintenance problems to ensure
minimum cost and prevent operational delays.
- Responsible for the creation, accuracy, and record retention of
the Monthly Production reports.
- Participate in budget preparation and administration - up to
and including capital asset needs and purchase recommendations as
- Monitor expenditures and recommend cost control measures where
- Recommend measures to improve production methods, equipment
performance, design, and quality.
- Recommend revisions or enhancements to programs, software, or
hardware. Create or revise existing work instructions and job
- Inspect machines and equipment to ensure specific operational
performance, optimum utilization, and safe operation.
- Responsible for a multi-shift operation.
- Lead, direct and manage workflow planning to both
organizational and customer requirements.
- Attend meetings as directed - internal production, staffing,
and corporate related. This may include some independent travel
within and outside the United States.
- Follow all safety policies, HACCP, and medical guidelines.
What we're looking for:
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate background or equivalent
- 3-5 years in a managerial role preferred.
- Experience with a quality management system.
- Experience with a maintenance management system.
- Familiar with Windows Operating systems Excel, Word, and
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Strategic problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent intra-personal and communication skills.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
- Ability to travel, less than 5%.
- A valid passport to travel in and out of the U.S is required -
can be acquired upon hire.
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record is
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
The fabric of UniFirst is woven from its very unique family culture
where our Team Partners enjoy a small company feel while taking
advantage of the resources and stability that come with being a 2
UniFirst is an international leader in the $18 billion-dollar
garment services industry. We currently employ over 14,000 team
partners who serve 300,000 business customer locations throughout
the U.S., Canada, and Europe. We were included in the top 10 of
Selling Power magazine's 'Best Companies to Sell For' list and
recognized on Forbes magazine's 'Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies'
list. As an 80-year old company focused on annual growth, there's
never been a better time to join our team.
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
UniFirst is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you
need accommodation for any part of the application process because
of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to
TalentAcquisition@unifirst.com or call (978) 658-8888 to let us
know the nature of your request.by Jobble
Keywords: Unifirst, Little Rock , Production Manager - Cave City - UniFirst, Executive , Cave City, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!