Company: DispatchHealth Management
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: September 24, 2022
How You'll Make an Impact:DispatchHealth is looking for an
enthusiastic, flexible, and motivated Market Manager for the Little
Rock, AR market. This position offers the candidate both
operational, team development and market growth responsibilities. A
comprehensive understanding of the healthcare industry, an eye for
operational details and the ability to create and support growth
tactics are important attributes for this role. A demonstrated
ability to create, build and sustain effective relationships with
individuals and groups at all levels internally and across the full
spectrum of organizations is a must. This position is supervised
and mentored by a Regional Market Director. Applicants must be in
the Billings area for this position. Direct reports include Lead
DHMTs and DHMTs in market.What You'll Do:
- Recruit, hire, and manage Dispatchhealth Medical Technicians
- Be present in the local office with regular exposure during
start of shift, end of shift, and weekend hours also.
- Work occasional shifts alongside clinical providers.
- Manage key performance indicators for the market in
collaboration with the Area Operations Director and/or Regional
- Ensure effective management of capacity vs. demand across lines
of business present in the market.
- Embrace and cultivate a mentality of "One Dispatch" across all
lines of business operating within the market.What You
Need:Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
- Interpersonal Skills: cultivate strong relationships, exhibit
an executive disposition, value stakeholders, build consensus and
- Business/Management: develop team talent, drive execution,
financial acumen, make healthcare operations decisions
- Leadership: empowerment/delegation, lead change, sell the
vision, and have a passion for results and continuous
- Local Market knowledgePreferred Education and Experience
- Direct experience in account management, project management,
service sales and working with or knowledge of
organization/operational elements of senior living, home health,
provider practices, hospital/health systems, and payor, community
and vendor organizations is strongly preferred.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business administration,
healthcare administration, a clinical discipline or a related
- 5+ years of experience in a healthcare or related business
field with proven ability to build strong relationship and drive
- Demonstrated experience leading teams and/or influencing
department/organizational performance and results
- Experience working in or directly with one of the following is
desirable: Senior Living, Home Health, Hospital Systems, Provider
Practices, Senior and Other Focused Community Organizations
- Experience with CRM systems
- P&L experience
- Sales and/or account management experience
- Experience with Key performance indicators and performance
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Paramedic, and/or Nursing a
plus#OTHWho We Are:DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery
through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver,
Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power
of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating
an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that
extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures
that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the
patient's location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive
onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer
advanced medical care, supported by our technological
infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes.
DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with
proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a
passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse
and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including
medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family,
and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage,
entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology
innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Our MissionWe deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the
comfort of home.
Our VisionBuilding the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
Connect With Us:
Get to know us! Watch the video above to hear from healthcare
professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow
us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to learn more.
Keywords: DispatchHealth Management, Little Rock , Market Manager, Executive , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!