Company: Slim Chickens
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Assistant Manager's primary duty is the management of the
daily operations of the restaurant to ensure the overall goal of
outstanding guest service. The Assistant Manager manages the
day-to-day activities of Shift Leaders and other hourly staff. In
the absence of the General Manager, the Assistant Manager is the
highest-ranking member of the management team in the restaurant and
had direct responsibility for overseeing the financial results,
operations, staff development, customer service and compliance with
all Company policies, procedures, standards, and
specifications.PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:OPERATIONS
- Oversee all day-to-day restaurant operations to ensure Company
standards for quality food, service, and sanitation are met.
- Manage and supervise Shift Leaders and hourly staff.
- Assign and direct daily work responsibilities for staff.
- Order inventory for all areas and operations to ensure the
restaurant is stocked with appropriate levels of product.
- Reconcile cash registers at open and close off each shift.
- Maintain all records as required by Company policies and
procedures, and in compliance with state and federal law.
- Maintain staff compliance with Company policies, procedures,
standards, and specifications.
- Maintain staff compliance with state and federal laws governing
safety and food handling.
- Recruit, interview, select and hire quality staff for all
- Conduct orientation and train Shift Leaders and other hourly
staff to ensure employees perform their respective jobs.
- Perform performance reviews of Shift Leaders at General
Manager's request and other hourly staff on regular basis. Provide
ongoing feedback, coaching, and counseling to Shift Leaders and
hourly staff regarding areas such as production, efficiency, and
- Perform counseling, disciplinary action or termination of
employment of Shift Leaders and other hourly staff.
- Recommend any promotion, advancement, or other status change of
Shift Leaders and other hourly staff to General Manager.
- Adjust work schedules and hours of work of Shift Leaders and
hourly staff, as needed, to ensure all shifts are covered.
Recommend any scheduling or shift changes to General Manager.
- Approve overtime as necessary for hourly staff.
- Display exemplary and professional attitude and appearance at
- Listen and communicate effectively with the General Manager,
Shift Leaders and hourly staff, guests, vendors, and the
- Conduct management and staff meetings, as directed by the
- Follow General Manager's direction and accomplish objectives
set by the General Manager.
- Review the objectives with Shift Leaders and hourly staff as
- Delegate appropriate tasks and responsibilities as
- Resolve employee complaints, questions or concerns as
WORK CONDITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including extended
- Periods of standing and walking, as necessary.
- Frequent contact with guests, requiring tact and courtesy.
- Frequent contact with subordinates, requiring direction and
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to read, write and verbally communicate well.
- Proficient math skills and comfort with numbers.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Demonstrates maturity and professional demeanor at all
- Friendly, outgoing personality.
- Well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Positive attitude and self-disciplined
- At least 1 year restaurant manager experience.Company
IntroductionWe use the best cut you can get for our tenders. From
the outset, 100% all-natural premium tenderloins have been the
building block for our entire menu. Our time-tested recipe has
become a household favorite, locking in flavor with our
southern-style buttermilk marinade, and lightly breaded by hand
with every order.
Store #1 opened in Fayetteville, Arkansas on February 17, 2003.
Within 6 years we crossed the state line, 4 more years opened our
first franchise location, 4 years after that went international,
and now, just 2 years later were celebrating Store #100, opening in
Little Rock, Arkansas on December 17, 2019and its just as
exhilarating as day one. With every new store brings a renewed
dedication to customers, to stay true to our original mission and
true to our roots.
Keywords: Slim Chickens, Little Rock , Assistant Manager, Executive , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!