Sr. Product Manager
Company: Verint Systems, Inc.
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 26, 2023
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the core of every
global brand. Our mission is to help organizations discover
opportunities previously only scarcely imagined by connecting work,
data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the
passion, creativity, and drive to answer constantly shifting market
challenges and deliver impactful results for our customers. Our
commitment to attracting and retaining a talented, diverse, and
engaged team creates a collaborative environment that openly
celebrates all cultures and affords personal and professional
growth opportunities. Learn more at www.verint.com . Overview of
Job Function: As part of Verints Experience Management (XM) team,
the Senior Product Manager will own the strategic direction and
feature requirements for all data and reporting that supports the
XM applications. The ideal candidate will combine customer, market,
and competitive insights with incredible focus on user experience
to ship world class products with high engagement and adoption.
This position interfaces with Sales, Product Marketing,
Engineering, Cloud Services and Delivery groups to best understand
user needs and feasible approaches to meet those needs. The Sr.
Product Manager will be responsible for creating business cases,
product requirements, deliver release notes, as well as
demonstrations. Principal Duties and Essential
- Define and manage the definition of product vision and strategy
while ensuring it aligns with the overall product and company
- Be an expert on the domain, the market, the trends. Evangelize
the vision constantly so all stakeholders are aligned, have
context, and understand where we are going.
- Identify new products or enhancements to existing products by
understanding and analyzing user needs, Verints current product
suite as well as business requirements from internal teams like
sales and delivery.
- Convert the vision into a product roadmap and partner with
cloud operations, engineering, product management, and other
stakeholders to drive execution plans.
- Own requirements, specifications, and release plans.
- Collaborate closely with engineering while working in agile
software development environment.
- Continuously gather and incorporate product feedback into
feature releases. Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field, or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years direct experience in product management
acting as Product Manager or Product Owner
- Direct product management experience with SaaS (Cloud)
- Direct product management experience with big data and
knowledge of database structures
- Direct product management experience with visuals and reporting
- Proven track record for driving product capabilities from
initial concept to successful delivery and market adoption
- Strong complex problem-solving skills with ability to drive
resolution with key stakeholder buy-in
- Proven ability to listen, learn and iterate quickly and
empathize with the customer
- Ability to lead and work autonomously - proven ability to set a
vision, excite and lead a cross-functional engineering team
- Demonstrated success in driving results in collaborative,
cross-functional environments with little instruction or
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrated capacity for developing and understanding product
- Solid mix of technical, product and business intelligence
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with
technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced
- Successful completion of a background screening process
including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal
search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug
screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and
local regulations Preferred Requirements:
- Experience with Experience Management applications or
- Understanding of cloud architectures, platforms, data
management, and databases
- Experience and understanding of artificial intelligence (AI),
machine learning (ML), and deep learning (DL) technologies with
self-running software to automate predictive models.
- Knowledge and experience with data privacy (e.g., GDPR,
California Consumer Privacy Act, PII or PCI) LI-KD1
Keywords: Verint Systems, Inc., Little Rock , Sr. Product Manager, Executive , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!