Manager in Training Full time
Company: Hibbett Retail, Inc.
Location: Heber Springs
Posted on: January 27, 2023
00887 Heber Springs, AR
LE_301 Hibbett Retail, Inc.
Job Title: Manager in Training
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Store Manager
The Manager in Training is responsible for assisting the Store
Manager regarding overall operations and administrative duties. The
Manager in Training is knowledgeable in each product area or
department in our store. Assists in determining the methods and
approaches necessary to accomplish the store's goals and
initiatives. Upholds policies, procedures and standards listed in
the visual manual. They must fully promote each sale and/or
promotion. Serves as an ambassador of Hibbett I City Gear creating
a unique customer experience helping to acquire and retain
long-time customers. The Manager in Training is passionate about
giving outstanding customer service and promoting the merchandise
in stores. The Manager in Training assumes supervisory control in
the Store Manager's absence and is trained in the Store Manager's
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Store Manager in controlling the assets of Hibbett I
- Consults with Store Manager in establishing action plan to
accomplish departmental and overall store responsibilities such as
selling, restocking, merchandising, ordering, and scheduling.
- Assumes responsibility of the entire store in the absence of
the Store Manager.
- Provides knowledge and guidance to employees and customers in
all departments when necessary.
- Is aware of inventory, sales statistics, and expenses to ensure
profitability in all departments.
- Direct staff to ensure each department's responsibilities and
standards are completed.
- Keeps the Store Manager informed about inventory movement and
- Assures quality customer service is maintained.
- Performs general administrative duties as needed and is trained
in the Store Manager's responsibilities.
- Produce and give extraordinary customer service highlighted in
the customer service manual, including helping customers as they
enter the store, and helping multiple customers during peak
- Promote and sell services and merchandise provided by Hibbett I
- Practice and uphold all Hibbett I City Gear policies,
procedures, and standards as listed in the operations policy
manual, personnel policy manual, visual manual, customer service
manual, and memos with the company's direction.
- Protect the company's assets and financial information by
ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control
procedures and informing management and/or appropriate officials of
potential fraud risk.
Supervises employees in the absence of the Store Manager. Carries
out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
include interviewing, and training employees; planning, assigning,
and directing work; and resolving problems.
- Experience working in a retail environment, preferably in
footwear and athletic apparel.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to assist in managing a team and keep up with overall
goals and profits.
- Is a self-starter, has initiative to take on important tasks
without being asked.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple
tasks simultaneously and with precision.
- Is a team-player, passionate about outstanding customer service
and selling merchandise.
Candidates will have an option during the application process to
withdraw their application prior to completion of the application.
Throughout this online job application process, you will be asked
to provide personal information about yourself. Please review
provide will be utilized and safeguarded.
By clicking the Apply button, I acknowledge that I have read and
use of the same as my Electronic Agreement for purposes hereof. I
acknowledge that I have a right to withdraw such consent at any
time by contacting Hibbett.
Keywords: Hibbett Retail, Inc., Little Rock , Manager in Training Full time, Executive , Heber Springs, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!