Location: Arkansas City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Overall authority for center operations production goals, net
yields and improvement plans
- Manage facility, inventory, donor retention, customer service
standards and marketing plans
- Ensure compliance with Company SOPs and applicable federal,
state and local regulations.
- Maintain annual budget and oversee accuracy of reporting
- Work with the Quality team during audits to maintain regulatory
requirements regarding integrity and safety of the plasma
- Analyze data and implement action plans to improve quality,
efficiency and profitability
- Follow HSE and OSHA policies to ensure regulatory
- Oversee recruitment, training, development, employee turnover
and termination in accordance with HR policy.
- Maintain confidentiality of all personnel, donor and center
--- Bachelor's Degree preferred
--- Equivalent combination of education and professional work
experience (4 years minimum) required
--- Minimum 2 years supervisory or leadership experience
responsible for overseeing the activities of others required
--- Completion of CSL Plasma Leadership Development program
--- Maintain company Technical Training certification
- Overnight travel required up to 10% of the time
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals, extreme temperatures and to
blood borne pathogens
- Exposure to human source products and various chemicals
including isopropyl, ethyl alcohol, carbon dioxide, iodine, bleach,
germicide solution, etc.
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment while performing
specific tasks or in certain area
CSL offers the following benefits: medical/dental/vision benefits,
Short- and Long-term disability, tuition assistance, 401K, 15 days
of PTO, 4 personal holidays + 8 company holidays/year.
*This position is eligible for an annual bonus per our short-term
incentive bonus plan consistent with the terms and conditions set
forth in the plan documents.
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin or
other legally protected classifications.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It's important
and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Plasma
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human
plasma. Our work helps to ensure that people with rare and serious
diseases are able to live normal, healthy lives. We are committed
to our work because lives depend on us. Learn more about CSL
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organization with employees in 35+ countries, CSL
embraces diversity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity &
Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Plasma!
Keywords: CSL, Little Rock , Center Manager, Executive , Arkansas City, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!