Director of Manufacturing and Fabrication- Miscellaneous Steel
Company: Junction Industries
Posted on: January 27, 2023
General Purpose of this Position:
Are you seeking a career with a company that treats employees as
extended family? How does a company that provides employees a safe
environment with spiritual and personal support sound to you?
Our client gives their employees an opportunity to join a team that
embraces core values and fundamentals that create a culture where
you are a contributing person and not a number.
These core values and fundamentals are not just talked about, they
are THE culture.
Our client is an expert craftsman of large miscellaneous and light
structural projects. They provide American-made products with
unique excellence, integrity, and passion.
They strive to build lasting customer relationships through timely
service, exceptional quality, and commitment to building trust by
keeping our promises.
Our client is looking for a Director of Manufacturing and
Fabrication Operations for their structural steel manufacturing and
Under general supervision of the President, the Director of
Manufacturing and Fabrication Operations will manage all aspects of
fabrication of steel products and/or preparing, installing,
finishing all projects. This person will engage, train, supervise
and mentor Plant Managers, Lead Fabricators, Project Coordinators,
Installers, and Welders in a fast paced, productive, and fun work
The Director of Manufacturing and Fabrication Operations will have
proven experience leading high performing teams in the Steel
- Multi-plant supervisory experience
- Head the plant operations and supervise the Production,
Engineering, Projects, Maintenance, and Safety functions
- Meet targets for plant production, productivity, costs
- Setting up systems, operations budgeting, production interface
with sales, optimizing on productivity, cost, and quality and
- Direct and coordinate production, processing, and shipping
activities of the organization.
- Develop budgets and approve expenditures for supplies,
materials, and human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, and
equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative
staff to resolve production or other processing problems.
- Initiate and coordinate inventory and cost control, lean and
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and
other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement
and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals,
objectives, and procedures.
Reports to President.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Must be able to put team goals ahead of individual goals
- Customer Service focused
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Able to clearly communicate expectations, issues, and
- Able to multitask and handle stress in a highly productive
- Participate in the company Safety Programs and proactively
uphold the company's safety culture
- Problem solves in all areas of plant
- Sets high standards for self and others
- Must have an ability to ensure the safety of employees and
customers is always protected
- Exceptional leadership and team building skills
- Have a can-do attitude
- Always looking for improvements
- Demonstrated ability to assist in the manufacturing of quality
products that consistently meet or exceed consumer receiving
Credential and Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10 Years in a miscellaneous steel, structural steel or
- Multi-Plant Experience
- Last 3 years in Senior Management Level
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven Leadership Skills
- Results Oriented
- Knowledge of Quality and Safety Practices
Keywords: Junction Industries, Little Rock , Director of Manufacturing and Fabrication- Miscellaneous Steel, Executive , Benton, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!