VP/Risk Management Counsel - Insurance
Company: Stephens Inc.
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: March 18, 2023
- Ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to licensing
regulations within team.
- Review, negotiate, and finalize agency production contracts
with brokers and insurance company as needed.
- Research and respond to employee inquiries on legal,
compliance, or business issues for clients; where appropriate,
participate in client communications regarding those issues.
- Participate in day-to-day operational insurance policy audit
- Perform any other related duties as required or
assigned.EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSE
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited American Bar
Association Law School and in good standing with the Bar of any
U.S. State, Arkansas Bar admission preferred
- 5-10+ years of related experience as a licensed attorney
- Equivalent combination of education and experienceREQUIRED
- HIPAA Stephens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Stephens Inc., Little Rock , VP/Risk Management Counsel - Insurance, Executive , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...