Echocardiography Lab Medical Director
Company: FIDELIS PARTNERS
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: February 13, 2019
Medical Director opening in Little Rock, Arkansas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Director of Non-Invasive Echo Lab for University Health System Capital City of over 700,000 in the Metro-Area One of the South's most prestigious Cardiovascular Medicine Programs is recruiting a Non-Invasive Cardiologist skilled in Cardiac Echo to serve as the University's Medical Director of Non-Invasive/Echo lab. If words like Vision, Leadership, Growth, and Development resonate with you and you have an interest in teaching, you might just be the physician we are looking for.
- Physicians with all levels of experience and seniority will be considered: Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor level candidates are all encouraged to apply
- You will be joining a rapidly growing program: 18 faculty members, 12 general fellows, 3 interventional fellows, and 1 EP fellow
- Call - 1:14 (call is very light we only support fellow/fellows who are on call)
- This university hospital has been ranked as one of "Americas Best Hospitals" for 13 consecutive years!
- The Echo Lab averages 50 cases per day and is completely digital - (3) Phillips EPI-Q7 units, (1) GE: E9, (1) E95 and (1) S70. [5 of the 6 units have 3D capabilities]
- Competitive salary + directorship stipend along with a very robust retirement package as well as a full complement of benefits are available as part of this academic appointment
- Dollar for dollar match through the universities retirement plan up to 10% per pay period This beautiful city has earned a reputation among history buffs, foodies and art lovers as an exciting place to live. Ranked as one of U.S. News and Report-"Top Cities to Live In", this community accommodates all tastes when it comes to real-estate. Neighborhoods range from luxurious well-appointed loft apartments in midtown and downtown, to the master-planned communities and more traditional suburban living, all well below the national average.
- Capital City is home to over 200K, with over 700K in the metro area
- AT&T, Lockheed Martin, BEI Precision Systems & Space Co and Union Pacific Railroad all call this amazing city home
- Whether you choose to spend your time in the area's beautiful mountains or in the river, this is a true outdoor paradise with pocket parks and outdoor venues galore
- If the great outdoors isn't for you, enjoy taking in the internationally acclaimed museums or the local breweries - the options for food and entertainment are almost as numerous as the types of music you will find in the evening while enjoying a night out in the River Market DistrictTo be considered for this Director position, please contact us at or forward your CV to for more information.Job ID: DIR 8072837 (IND-TR)For more Physician job opportunities visit us online at or follow us on You may also fax your CV to . All inquiries are considered confidential. Keyphrases: health administration jobs, medical director jobs, hospital administration jobs, hospital administrative jobs, healthcare administration jobs, administration jobs, healthcare administrator jobs, medical administration jobs, chief medical officer jobs, medical director position jobs, associate medical director jobs, medical administrative jobs, healthcare ceo jobs, medical ceo jobs, executive director jobs
Keywords: FIDELIS PARTNERS, Little Rock , Echocardiography Lab Medical Director, Executive , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!