Account Manager Vital Care
Company: Smiths Medical
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 11, 2019
ACCOUNT MANAGER VITAL CARE Smiths Medical has a positive impact on
someone?s life around the world every minute of every day.? In
fact, over 240 people every minute benefit from a Smiths Medical
product. Join us and grow your career while being a part of our
continued success!Smiths Medical is currently hiring an Account
Manager to sell our Vital Care products into the acute care
hospital setting.? These products include devices for managing
patients? airways and body temperature before, during and after
surgery.??The sales territory includes Arkansas and Memphis and the
candidate would ideally reside in the Little Rock metro area.We
offer a fun, fast-paced, inspiring and collaborative work
environment with opportunities to learn and contribute at all
career levels.? Innovation is part of who we are, with
industry-leading products across a broad spectrum of medical device
categories and a strong new product development pipeline.? THE
ACCOUNT MANAGER VITAL CARE WILL:
- Sell Smiths Medical Vital Care products and services to meet or
exceed assigned quota. ?Prospects and qualifies customers in need
of Company products and services.
- Work very closely with qualified medical professionals in the
acute hospital setting to ensure that the Company is meeting the
specific needs of customers
- He/she is responsible for submitting a variety of reports,
including contact and accounts lists, as well as business plans to
the Regional Business Manager in a timely and accurate manner
- Work closely with and assist the Strategic Business Manager, if
applicable, with the maintenance and growth of sales in the
region?s largest and most important IDN?s
- Sell Company products and services in the amounts required to
meet or exceed assigned territory quotas thereby maintaining and
constantly improving the Company's competitive position.
- Work with established Company customers within an assigned
territory to best utilize Company products and services for the
greatest value to customers and their patients. Value to customers
includes the following areas: Clinical, Financial, Reimbursement,
Quality, and Reliability in products and services.
- Prospect for new customers who will gain the greatest potential
utilization and benefit from Company products and services. Find
new medical protocols for the therapies Company products
- Consistently work to improve personal knowledge and sales
skills to become of greater value to current and potential
customers and to the organization.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of business dealings
within assigned territory and submit required reports to the
Regional Business Manager in a timely and accurate manner. Reports
include, but are not limited to territory customer records, sales
updates and forecasts, weekly expense reports, monthly reports, and
annual business plans.
- Responsible for assigned territory's success or failure in
terms of the Company's reputation and profitability.
- Within established Company policies and procedures incumbent
must use extensive creative decision making and planning skills to
accomplish goals. However, incumbent is accountable for results and
profitability of their assigned territory. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree in Business and/or/education/experience equivalence
- 2+ years Business to Business Sales experience with documented
- Ability to travel overnight xx% of the time PREFERRED
- 2+ years? experience selling medical products into the acute
care hospital setting
- Proven expert prospecting, selling and negotiating skills in
the medical device or related industry, including networking and
- Some knowledge of Company and competitor products
- Knowledge of medical device or related industry sales and
marketing policies and procedures, reimbursement/financial
protocols, and an understanding of customer business
- Computer skills for practical use with Email, PowerPoint, word
processing and spreadsheets.
- Training skills required to effectively train customers and
demonstrate Company products and services.
- Effective and creative customer problem solving skills.
- Proven effective verbal, written and
- Demonstrated analytical and financial skills to identify
patterns and draw conclusions from data and correlate data with
business needs BENEFITS In addition to a competitive compensation
package, Smiths Medical offers a comprehensive benefit package
including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and much more! ABOUT US
Smiths is always looking for curious minds. For new colleagues who
want responsibility and relish a challenge. Those who would like to
use their talents to help make the world safer, healthier, more
efficient and more connected.?
We're proud that we've been helping propel the human world forwards
during our 160 year history of innovation. By looking at things
differently. By adapting and never standing still. And by always
Today we're an aligned global business of five divisions and around
22,000 colleagues, that touches the lives of millions every year
across five vibrant global markets.?
In Smiths Medical, one of the five divisions of Smiths Group, we
touch the lives of millions of people every day. Our colleagues are
focused on providing innovative, lifesaving solutions for patients
around the world.
So whether you're an experienced professional or just starting out
on your career, our global scale and focus on growth means great
career opportunities for the right colleagues. There's never been a
better time to join Smiths. And help us create the future.?
Keywords: Smiths Medical, Little Rock , Account Manager Vital Care, Executive , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!