Board-Certified Surgeon - Little Rock, AR
Company: Get a Vet Staffing
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 13, 2020
Hillcrest Animal Hospital, located in Little Rock, AR, is
looking for a PT or FT experienced Veterinarian with surgical
skills to join our team. We are offering a generous Sign-on Bonus
with potential for housing stipend or student loan repayment
Hillcrest Animal Hospital provides outstanding care for dogs and
cats in beautiful Central Arkansas! We offer preventative care,
surgery and dental procedures, in-house diagnostics including
radiology, and referral services as well as a full in-house
Our ideal candidate would have a real passion for surgery! Someone
interested in learning additional surgeries from a seasoned
veterinarian could certainly grow in this opportunity! We'd also
consider an experienced, residency or internship trained doctor
with well established soft tissue and orthopedic surgical skills.
We are looking for a full-time, long term team member who is
open-minded and energetic! Rare opportunity for partial ownership,
if interested. Excellent compensation package, including
About Hillcrest Animal Hospital
- A full service hospital with a community clinic feel.
- Existing relationships with internist, radiologist, oncologist,
- A collaborative team of seasoned veterinarians.
- Highly loyal clientele, many of which have been coming to
Hillcrest Animal Hospital for multiple generations of their family
and their pets.
- Toshiba CT with digital imaging PACS system
- Aloka Ultrasound with digital imaging PACS system
- Radiology suite and stat interpretation available by board
- A complete in-house pharmacy including a wide range of
prescription diets from Royal Canin, Hill's and Purina.
- Avimark electronic health record system.
- Wide range of in-house diagnostics including ECGs and Doppler
- Telemedicine offered.
Referral and General Practice Surgeries currently include, Perineal
Hernia, Urethrostomy, Cystotomy, Ear Ablation, Femoral Head
Ostectomy (FHO), Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL), Splenectomy,
Exploratory/Foreign Body, Endoscopy, and Mass Removals.
The Hillcrest neighborhood is one of Little Rock's oldest and most
prestigious neighborhoods featuring tree lined streets, upscale
shopping and countless fantastic restaurants!
- Paid licenses, dues to AVMA/ArVMA, and malpractice
- CE allowance
- 2 weeks of vacation
- Paid sick time
- Partially paid medical insurance
- Salary negotiable
- Relocation offered for the right candidate
If you are looking for an excellent practice, with unmatched growth
potential, we want to hear from you! Please apply today!
To Apply: Click Apply Now or send a resume to Ben Caplan at
Keywords: Get a Vet Staffing, Little Rock , Board-Certified Surgeon - Little Rock, AR, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!