Little Rock, AR / Employed Pulm/CC / Mix of IP and OP
Company: Keith A. Long LLC, dba. Source Medical
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Little Rock, Arkansas. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Little Rock,
AR / Central Arkansas / Metro Population of 750K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care physician to join
an existing practice (five pulmonary critical care physicians that
practice at the hospital, three in private practice, and two in the
employed group - this physician will be joining the employed
- Recruitment due to: growth as well as replacing a physician who
will soon be relocating out of state.
- 225-bed hospital with a 17 bed ICU.
- Mix of outpatient and inpatient work - treat patients in the
ICU as well as other pulmonary inpatients and seeing patients in
- Daily census: 15-20 patients per day in the outpatient
- Financial Information: offer an excellent 403B plan, Health
Benefit package, Vacation/Sick days. Salary is Negotiable.
- Opportunities to work with residents are available.Community:
North Little Rock is a community of over 60,000 people. The city
offers diverse, charming and affordable neighborhoods. The area
boasts beautiful lakes, outstanding parks and recreational
facilities, as well as walking and biking trails on the picturesque
riverfront along the Arkansas River. Other highlights of the
community include minor league baseball at Dickey-Stevens ballpark
and an inland maritime museum.
-- Keyphrases: pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Keith A. Long LLC, dba. Source Medical, Little Rock , Little Rock, AR / Employed Pulm/CC / Mix of IP and OP, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!