Family Medicine Physician
Company: U.S. Army 5th Medical Recruiting Battalion
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Health Care Team- Active Duty FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN -
U.S. Army Medical Corps
PLAY A VITAL ROLE IN THE LIVES OF OUR NATION'S DEFENDERS
As a Family Medicine Physician on the U.S. Army health care team,
you'll help conserve the U.S. Army's fighting strength during
humanitarian missions, contingency operations and peacetime by
providing the highest-quality health care to Soldiers, family
members and other eligible beneficiaries in both inpatient and
outpatient environments and for both pre- and post-operative care.
When you join the Army Medical Corps, you'll be making a difference
in the lives of our Soldiers and the country at large with a focus
on patient care first. Additionally, you'll gain access to
invaluable opportunities like supporting humanitarian missions,
leadership training and a competitive benefit package. Join us and
use your expertise to help expand the boundaries of family medicine
alongside professionals who share your passion.
Benefits may include:
- Repayment of qualified education loans to lending institution,
paid annually over a maximum of 3 years while serving
- Based on your area of concentration, you may be eligible for an
accessions bonus, paid over a four-year period while
- No-cost or low-cost medical and dental care for you and your
- 30 days of paid vacation earned annually
- Commissary and post exchange shopping privileges
- Enrollment into the Uniformed Services Blended Retirement
- Specialized training to become a leader in family medicine.
- Doctor of medicine or doctor of osteopathy degree from an
accredited U.S. school of medicine or osteopathy; foreign graduates
may apply with permanent certificate from the Educational Council
of Foreign Medical Graduates
- Current license to practice medicine in the United States,
District of Columbia or Puerto Rico
- Eligibility for board certification
- Completion of at least one year of an approved graduate medical
- Between 21 and 42 years of age (waivers granted on a
- U.S. citizenship
Health Care Team- Active Duty FAMILY MEDICINE PHYSICIAN – 61HU.S.
Army Medical CorpsPLAY A VITAL RO...
Keywords: U.S. Army 5th Medical Recruiting Battalion, Little Rock , Family Medicine Physician, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!