Full Time & Part Time Phyisician
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Tucker, Arkansas. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Medical school graduateExperience for Physician:
- Experience in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, Internal
Medicine or Public Health preferred (Board
Certification)Licenses/Certifications for Physician:
- Current licensure as a Physician within the state
- Current CPR Certification
- Current DEA number
- Reports to assigned facility at designated hour to examine
- Conducts on-site sick call and chronic care clinics, as
established by Medical Director.
- Review and countersigns therapeutic orders and corresponding
progress notes of patients seen by the P.A./ARNP, if applicable,
ensuring they are appropriate and effective.
- Visits the infirmary daily when on-site and records encounters
in the patient's progress notes, as applicable.
- Ensures progress note documentation is in SOAP format, problem
oriented, corresponds to the therapeutic order and is dated, timed
- Responds to a code or health emergency within standard
- Ensures all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within
one business day, if possible.
- Adheres to the established formulary for therapeutic regimens
before utilizing non-formulary procedures.
- Makes pertinent observations and draws logical conclusions,
which validate need for non-formulary drug, which is recorded on
non-formulary form and submitted to the Medical Director for
- Utilizes available in-house resource personnel for treatment or
resolution of identified problems before utilizing off-site
referral, if possible.
- Provides emergency treatment on-site and responds appropriately
in urgent or emergency situations.
- Demonstrates proper technique for cardiopulmonary resuscitation
and related drug therapy.
- Supports standards of medical care through adherence to
existing policies and procedures for: admission to the infirmary
(when available), transfer to emergency room and utilization review
process for specialty consultant referrals.
- Supervises care given by other professional or non-professional
personnel providing instructions as needed.
- Reports any doubts or questions regarding the lack of
appropriate referrals, nursing or medical intervention necessary
for the realization of established patient goals to the Medical
Director for disposition.
- Utilizes Universal or Standard Precautions at all times.
- Prescribes a planned regimen of total patient care, which is
adequate, problem-oriented and appropriate to the needs of the
- Keeps patient information confidential and respects patients'
rights to privacy in accordance with accepted confidentiality
practices for incarcerated individuals.
- Provides input into facility mandatory committees such as
P&T and Medical Audit Committee as requested by DON and
- Must maintain privileges as a member of the The Company Medical
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a
variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow
standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Must be able to apply sound judgment beyond a specific set of
instructions and apply knowledge to different factual
- Must be alert at all times; pay close attention to
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous
- Post orders, if applicable, per site contract. Perform other
duties as assigned Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family
practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist
Keywords: Wellpath, Little Rock , Full Time & Part Time Phyisician, Healthcare , Tucker, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!