Remote Speech Language Pathologist needed in Arkansas
Company: Go Spindle
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SLP Telespeech Contract Job in ArkansasJoin the Spindle team
with this SLP job in Arkansas. This position is a 1099,
self-employed contract role, in a school setting. We are looking
for a Arkansas licensed SLP who is ASHA certified to work full-time
for the 21/22 school year.
- Arkansas SLP license and ASHA certification
- 2 years of previous schools-based experience
- Computer, webcam, and basic technology knowledge
- Must be able to pass a technical screening and internet speed
- Liability insurance; 500K/500K coverage annually
- Control your schedule, pay visibility and effortless time entry
through the Spindle appWorking for Spindle means your career
revolves around you and what you desire. Our model allows you to
avoid the middleman and get everything you need from the Spindle
app. Avoid the bureaucracy, the politics and work for the best
employer you can have, you!
Keywords: Go Spindle, Little Rock , Remote Speech Language Pathologist needed in Arkansas, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!