Mammography Technologist - Part Time
Company: ONsite Mammography
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Do you want to experience a more personal office
environment?Then come to ONsite Mammography as a Part Time
Technologist!See yourself here.At ONsite we offer the opportunity
to use the latest 3D tomosynthesis digital mammography equipment in
an OB/Gyn office environment.If you are an experienced
mammographer, someone who can work independently and wants to have
an impact on each and every patient, join us as a Part Time
Technologist.What do you need to be the right candidate for this
- Must be up to date on all CME credits.
- Must be very patient centric, compassionate, and computer
- Able to perform a variety of technical activities associated
with the performance of screening and diagnostic mammography
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task.
- Willing to work a flexible part time scheduleWhat are your
- Specializes in the production of screening and diagnostic
mammograms for the detection of breast cancers and lesions.
- Responsible for the initial and ongoing success of the
mammography service in the practice in which one works.
- Assist practice in any and all ways possible to be sure all
eligible age appropriate patients have annual screening
- Prepares patients for the mammographic procedure.
- Explains procedures to the patient to reduce anxieties and
obtain patient cooperation.
- Moves mammographic equipment to specific positions and adjusts
controls to set exposure factors based on knowledge of radiographic
exposure techniques and protocols.
- Practices radiation protection techniques by using beam
restrictive devices, patient shielding skills.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating all required
- Examines digital images for image quality.
- Insures equipment is in proper working order at all times.
- Performs all required QA testing required to comply with MQSA,
ACR and State requirements/regulations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
- Processes routine paperwork and all required data entry.
- Participates in professional development activities and
maintains professional affiliations.
- Prepares all required reports and data pursuant to MQSA and
- Assists the Radiologist with QA/QC reporting.
- Performs all mammography tracking following MQSA guidelines and
- Maintains all QA documents necessary to exceed Annual FDA
- Is responsible for obtaining and maintaining ACR
- Mammography: 2 years (Required)License:
Keywords: ONsite Mammography, Little Rock , Mammography Technologist - Part Time, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!