Home Health Nurses LPN (PRN)
Company: Care IV Home Health
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Home Health Nurse LPN (PRN)
Due to rapid growth, Care IV Home Health is expanding our skilled
nursing team to include additional Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
for PRN home health skilled visits in our Little Rock territory.
This is perfect for LPNs seeking to utilize their strong clinical
nursing skills, but who are seeking more flexibility in their
scheduling than FT can offer. Tell us what days you can work and we
will schedule you visits on those days. Room for growth!
Pay-per-visit plus mileage. Medical, dental, vision now available
for PRN! Join us today!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- patient teachings
- medication administration
- wound care / dressing changes / wound vacs
- post-surgical care
- skilled nursing care / direct patient care
- patient follow-up
- Additional duties as assignedDesired experience:
- We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses whose nursing license
is active and in good standing with the Arkansas State Board of
- Excellent clinical nursing skills and a background in ICU, ER,
med/surg or related skilled nursing care
- Experience with Home Health nursing a plus, but not necessarily
- COVID vaccine requiredPerks:
- Flexibility regarding which days you work
- lucrative company-sponsored retirement plan (with some of the
BEST $$ matching rates in the Arkansas home care industry!)
- mileage reimbursement
- electronic charting
- employee referral bonus, cell phone discounts on certain
carriers, etc.Apply online today!
EEO M/F DRUG FREE EMPLOYER
keywords: LPN, LPN Home Health Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
Visiting Nurse, Wound Care Nurse, med/surg nurse, Emergency Room
Nurse, ER, ICU, intensive care, rehabilitation, LPN, home care
Keywords: Care IV Home Health, Little Rock , Home Health Nurses LPN (PRN), Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!