(CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant - St. Elizabeth Dental Clinic
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Hiring for FT, PT, and PRN, 8 hr shifts, All shifts St.
Elizabeth Dental Clinic, part of Ascension is looking for caring
and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our
team! Were the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S.,
employing more than 150,000 associates. We offer the opportunity to
work in independent living, assisted living, memory care,
short-term rehabilitative care, hospital, and long-term skilled
nursing care. By submitting your interest to this position, you are
joining the Ascension Talent Network and may be contacted for
additional roles or to complete a full application for continued
consideration. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health
systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering
compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to
persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. The Important
Role of Our CNAs
- Assist with basic patient care activities.
- Assist with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a
Registered Nurse (RN).
- Assist patients with tending to personal care, activities of
daily living and transfers/transport.
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional
conditions to nursing staff.
- Assist with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. Assure
resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency
situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate. Benefits
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Opportunities for advancement
- Generous PTO, excellent (and affordable) medical, dental,
vision and retirement (with a match)
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
- Tuition reimbursement, discount programs and more!
Keywords: Ascension, Little Rock , (CNA) Certified Nursing Assistant - St. Elizabeth Dental Clinic, Healthcare , Gould, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!