Company: Nexus HR Services
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPharmacy TechnicianMeditab, a Nexus HR company,
is looking for Pharmacy Technicians!We are a Healthcare Technology
company located in San Juan that provides and develops pharmacy
management software platforms to different types of pharmacies,
including retail, specialty, LTC, among others.We are looking for
motivated individuals to join our fast growing team as trainers of
our platform to current and future customers across the island. You
will be trained in our pharmacy software as part of our internal
certification and training process.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become certified in our platform by our in-house trainers
- Train customers on our platform and address customer service
issues when they arise
- Assist with the deployment and implementation of new customers
onto the platform
- Perform the usual tasks of a Pharmacy Technician from a call
center and without directly handling medications
- Respond to inquiries, in person, and over the phone.
- Process necessary prescription, insurance, and customer
- Perform various clerical duties as needed.
- Ensure the confidentiality and privacy of Personal Health
Information as required by HIPAA.Qualifications:
- 1 year of Pharmacy Clerk or comparable work experience.
- Experience with retail stores and pharmacy front desk is
- 1 year Relevant work history using or implementing IPS or any
other EMR/EHR Software.
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED
- Must be willing to travel for work as needed.
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Above-average typing skills.
- Adept at reading/interpreting prescription terminology and
- Able to function in a close team environment.
- Able to meet specified production and quality standards.
- Able to identify and recognize commonly used generic drugs and
the route of administration.
- Able to identify common Latin symbols in prescriptions.
- Able to calculate dosage and days supply.
- Possess high levels of reliability, accuracy, professionalism,
customer focusPowered by JazzHRn8K5SjDZJ2
Keywords: Nexus HR Services, Little Rock , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!