Certified Surgery Technician (PRN)
Company: Bradley County Medical Center
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Certified Surgery Technician assists in
operations under the direction of the OR Supervisor. This is a
SAFETY SENSITIVE position. Position Accountabilities
- Assists in operations, under the supervision of surgeons,
registered nurses, or other surgical personnel.
- May help set up operating room, prepare and transport patients
- Adjust lights and equipment, pass instruments and other
supplies to surgeons; hold retractors, cut sutures; help count
sponges, needles, supplies and instruments.
- Clean and restock the operating room, placing equipment and
supplies and arranging instruments according to instruction.
- Maintain supply of fluids, such as plasma, saline, blood and
glucose for use during operations.
- Observe patients' vital signs to assess physical
- Position patients on the operating table and cover them with
sterile drapes to prevent exposure.
- Provide technical assistance to surgeons, surgical nurses and
- Scrub arms and hands and assist the surgical team to scrub and
put on gloves, masks and surgical clothing.Education/Experience
- Certified as a Surgery Technician in the State of
- Ability to listen and understand information and ideas
presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to arrange things or act in a certain order or pattern
according to a specific rule or set of rules.
- Ability to keep hand and arm steady while moving arm or while
- arm and hand in one position.
- Ability to stand for lengths of time.
Keywords: Bradley County Medical Center, Little Rock , Certified Surgery Technician (PRN), Healthcare , Warren, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!