Travel X-Ray Tech
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: August 4, 2022
X-ray Technicians use cutting-edge imaging methods to visualize
the inside of the human body. The pictures they create help
physicians to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries with great
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Little Rock , Travel X-Ray Tech, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!