Travel Radiation Therapist
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: August 4, 2022
A Radiation Therapist is an Allied Health Professional who uses
ionising radiation to treat disease, usually cancer. A radiation
therapist is also responsible for collecting relevant patient
information and using this information to plan a patient's
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Little Rock , Travel Radiation Therapist, Healthcare , Russellville, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!