Company: Cardiology and Medicine Enterprises
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionMedical AssistantCardiology and Medicine
Enterprises Medical Assistant needed for busy clinic. Must have a
minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Medical Assistant.
- Obtain vital signs and escort patients to rooms.
- Proficient in phlebotomy and EKGs.
- Verify accuracy and record history of patients and note
abnormal conditions for physician.
- Observe, record, and report patient's condition and reaction to
drugs and treatments to physician.
- Ensure that patient chart entries are made accurately and in a
- Maintain patient files, records and other information.
- Assists with scheduling appointments, tests and
- Ensure that scheduled appointments have outside records scanned
and are available to providers prior to the scheduled
- Prepare and maintain exam and treatment rooms with supplies and
- Maintains patient confidentiality and protects all PHI,
following Release of Information protocols.
- Bi-Lingual in Spanish a plus.
- Heavy lifting and bending required.
- Control inventory and monitor the use of supplies.
- Adherence HIPAA and OSHA guidelines.
Keywords: Cardiology and Medicine Enterprises, Little Rock , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!