Registered Nurse Temp $55/Hour
Company: Conway Behavioral Health
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Conway Behavioral Health Hospital near Little Rock, Arkansas
treats adults and adolescents with a variety of mental health
issues such as depression, anxiety, and co-occurring addiction. Our
goal is to ensure Little Rock's North Metro community has access to
world-class mental health treatment. Each patient receives
comprehensive services in an atmosphere of dignity and respect.
Your path to a healthier and hopeful tomorrow starts at Conway
Behavioral Health Hospital. *PURPOSE STATEMENT: *
Responsible for providing professional nursing care to patient in a
supportive and therapeutic environment. Communicates effectively
with the treatment team to ensure safe, quality care is provided to
*Primary Unit: Primary working with Adults (will cross-train and
work in other areas).**ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: ** Provide and
coordinate care by assessing physical and behavioral health needs
of patient, develop and implement nursing care plans, maintain
medical records and educate patients and their families about
various physical and behavioral health conditions.
* Provide nursing care and services within the standards and scope
of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse Practice Act
regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as well as
facility and corporate policies and procedures.
* Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
* Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of
significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox,
medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to
* Document as required including assessments, treatment plan,
nursing notes, medication administration, education, discharge
planning, incident reports and medication variances.
* Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial
treatment plan is completed upon admission.
* Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions in
providing direct patient care.
* Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document
accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on
* Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed
efficiently and accurately as directed.
* Conduct patient rounds on assigned patients at the beginning of
the shift to ensure all patients are present and to identify if
there are any immediate needs that need addressed.
* Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining
professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving
patient direct attention and maintaining rational detachment.
* Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as
* Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an
* Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
*EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: ** Graduated from an
accredited school of nursing.
* Prefer one year of nursing experience with behavioral health
* Current Arkansas RN license as required. Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities Job Type:
Temporary Pay: $55.00 per hour Standard shift:
* Day shift
* Night shift
* Overnight shift
* Extended hours
* Weekend availability Ability to commute/relocate:
* Little Rock, AR 72202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required) Experience:
* Nursing: 1 year (Preferred) License/Certification:
* BLS Certification (Preferred)
* RN (Required) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Conway Behavioral Health, Little Rock , Registered Nurse Temp $55/Hour, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!