Registered Nurse - PICU
Company: Jackson Nurse Professionals
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 26, 2023
If you're a Registered Nurse with experience managing the care of
infants and children who are experiencing severe or
life-threatening situations, Jackson is offering a 13 week contract
at a state-of-the-art area hospital. -
Experience a supportive, ambitious culture at Jackson Nurse
Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding
careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License
- 12 months PICU experience in an acute-care setting within in
the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by
location - job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients,
that's why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you
more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and
locations that matter most to you.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Nurse Professionals, Little Rock , Registered Nurse - PICU, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!