Licensed Physical Therapist (PT)
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Home Health Physical Therapist (PT)
RELOCATE TO SOUTHWEST MISSOURI!
$10,000 Relocation Bonus Available!Looking for a more peaceful
environment with a lower cost of living? Southwest Missouri could
be the perfect place for you! We are offering a $10,000 relocation
bonus to assist you with moving down to this area. Come settle down
in Monett, MO, or the surrounding area, where you are only 45
minutes from the up and coming cities of Springfield and Branson,
as well as near the lakes!Integrity Home Care + Hospice has
partnered with BAYADA Home Health Care, a leading, national
nonprofit provider, to help more people live at home with comfort,
independence, and dignity. Together, we bring exceptional home
health, hospice, and personal care services to more than 3,000
Missourians in our local communities every day. Reduce stress and
burnout! Provide clinical care where patients want to be - in the
comfort of their own home. Why you'll love what you do at Integrity
Home Care + Hospice:
- Experience true work/life balance with flexible full-time,
part-time, and per diem schedules
- Perform 1:1 direct care in client homes
- Hands-on training supplemented with virtual learning
- 24/7 clinical support as part of a larger interdisciplinary
- Advance your career with clinical and business leadership
tracksWe are recruiting for a compassionate Home Health Physical
Therapist (PT) to reliably serve patients in the Monett area. This
is a full-time position. You may be eligible for a: $10,000 SIGN-ON
BONUS Integrity offers full-time, part-time and per-diem schedules.
Apply now and speak with a recruiter to learn more about
opportunities in your area. What you'll do:Visit a variety of
clients in their own home, helping them recover from an injury,
illness, surgery, or hospitalization.
- Develop and implement appropriate individualized care plans,
including manual therapeutic exercises, gait training, balance, and
- Continually assess and revise the Physical Therapy - PT care
plan, and participate with nursing in the multidisciplinary care
plan, as appropriate.
- Progress your clients from discharge to meeting their goals at
- Provide education to the patient and/or their familyWhat you
- Active and current PT license
- One year of clinical experience preferred
- Previous home health care experience welcomed, but not
required. We will train you!
- Ability to travel locally to cases as assignedBenefits may
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- 401(k) with company match
- Continued education, training, and tuition reimbursementApply
Today!Integrity Home Care & Hospice is passionately dedicated to
improving the healthcare system because everyone has had a personal
experience with the struggle that comes with a change in health. We
are here to help and support you and your family as you seek to
improve or simply maintain your health and independence at home.
Our mission is to identify and meet your home care needs and the
needs of its employees with unmatched skill, compassion, and
integrity. Integrity Home Care & Hospice is an equal opportunity
employer, and qualified applicants will not be discriminated
against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.
Keywords: BAYADA, Little Rock , Licensed Physical Therapist (PT), Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!