Travel Nurse RN - CVICU - $2,275.00 per week
Company: NurseFly Travel Nursing
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 14, 2019
NurseFly Travel Nursing with Travel Nurse Across America is seeking a travel nurse RN CVICU for a travel nursing job in Little Rock, AR:
- Specialty: CVICU
- Title: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 8 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: Nights
Additional information: TNAA Job ID #279492. Pay package is based on 36.0 hours per week (subject to confirmation). Night Shift 7p-7a Mon-Sun Variable. Float Units: PICU, IMU, NICU and Burn. 2 yrs recent/consistent ICU experience required. Pediatric experience required. At least 1 previous travel assignment required. PALS/ACLS/BLS required
We're looking for Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Little Rock, AR. The right RN should have 1-2 years' recent acute care experience. Read below for more requirements.
As a CVICU Travel Nurse, you will work with a diverse team of caregivers to administer care to patients following specialized procedures including open-heart surgery and heart transplants. Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RNs should have experience and skill caring for patients in a fast-paced, urgent and critical care environment.
As a CVICU Travel Nurse, you should be prepared to perform the following tasks:
Provide critical care to patients with potentially life-threatening heart conditions.
Prepare and administer prescribed medications.
Take samples for diagnostic tests; order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests.
Apply hemodynamic, phlebotomy and IV protocols.
Be called in for emergencies to provide CPR and operate defibrillators hospital-wide.
Educate patients and family members on how to manage recovery at home.
CVICU Travel Nurses should be able to stand and walk for long periods of time, as well as bend, lean and stoop without difficulty. RNs should be able to easily lift 20 pounds. Moving or lifting of patients may require lifting of up to 50 pounds at times. Because of the fast-paced environment, Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit RNs must possess good skills for coping with stress and be able to relate to people of all ages and backgrounds.
Night Shift 7p-7a Mon-Sun Variable. Float Units: PICU, IMU, NICU and Burn. 2 yrs recent/consistent ICU experience required. Pediatric experience required. At least 1 previous travel assignment required. PALS/ACLS/BLS requiredAt Travel Nurse Across America, we take pride in doing things differently. We place our nurses on high-paying assignments in exciting locations across the country, but it's our service before, during and after your assignment that sets us apart. Our dedicated, supportive staff understands how stressful preparing for a travel assignment can be, and that's why we put our experience to work for you to remove the headaches and send you smoothly on your way.
Across our recruiting, clinical, quality assurance, payroll and housing teams, we promise to go out of our way to offer you an exceptional customer service experience. You may be a temporary employee of the facilities you serve, but when you travel with us, you become a permanent part of the TNAA family!
Some of the benefits you receive with TNAA:
- Low Census ProtectionTM - We pay for the number of hours you've agreed to work in your contract, regardless of changing needs of the hospital due to low census.
- Paid Sick Leave - Sick leave begins accruing from your first day, and you're eligible to use it after 90 days of employment.
- Travel Reimbursement - We offer up to $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement.
- Your Way is Paid - TNAA pays for all costs associated with getting the licenses and certifications needed for your assignment.
- Housing - Get the most out of your housing subsidy with our Easy Stay program or utilize our company provided housing.
- Insurance - We offer liability, vision, dental and health from Cigna, available from day one.
- Multiple Bonus Opportunities We offer extension, rebook and completion bonuses. We also offer TNAA Boost Pay and referral bonuses.
- More of what we offer can be viewed on our website at, www.nurse.tv/benefits/.
Keywords: NurseFly Travel Nursing, Little Rock , Travel Nurse RN - CVICU - $2,275.00 per week, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!