Company: Merritt Hawkins
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Surgery-Thoracic opening in Little Rock, Arkansas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Cardiovascular Surgeon - in Arkansas
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $500000.00 - 700000.00
Seeking Division Head of Cardiac Surgery - Little Rock, AR
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic search firm is proud to partner with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in Little Rock to hire a Head of the Division of Cardiac Surgery. We are seeking a candidate with prior leadership experience, desire to teach residents and fellows and aspirations to work in academic environment, however, candidates from both private practice and academic backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- Renowned academic teaching institution - teach medical students, residents, and fellows
- 410 bed, state-of-the-art hospital with dedicated CVOR
- Build the program from the ground up and grow the division around you-UAMS leadership is dedicated to providing the support for a fully functional and robust cardiac surgery program
- Hearts only - No thoracic, no vascular, no general required
- 1:4 callFor those who have never had the pleasure of visiting this community, it is truly a treasure waiting to be discovered. This capital city offers the convenience and excitement of a big city with all the hospitality and charm of a small town. Better still, those big city perks converge in a place where locals still exude the sort of down-home friendliness that's typically associated with a much smaller locale.
- State capital city with a draw area of over 800,000
- Fine culture: repertory theatre, symphony, ballet, and fine dining
- Numerous outdoor opportunities: hiking, biking, boating and camping
- City boasts exemplary schools-both public and private + 10 colleges and universities
- Growing international community
- Mild weather year round
- Housing options within minutes of the hospital including historic homes, condos, new construction, and gated neighborhoodsAll candidates must respond directly to Merritt Hawkins to be considered for this position.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgeon, Open Heart Surgery, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Heart Surgery, Md, Surgeon Keyphrases: surgery jobs, surgeon jobs, thoracic surgery jobs, thoracic surgeon jobs, cardiothoracic surgeon jobs, cardiothoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgery jobs, cardiovascular thoracic surgeon jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgery jobs, thoracic cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgeon jobs, thoracic and cardiovascular surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgery jobs, cardio thoracic surgeon jobs, ultrasonography jobs, surgical jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Little Rock , Cardiovascular Surgeon, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!