Company: Merritt Hawkins
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Internal Medicine opening in Little Rock, Arkansas. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Endocrinology Physician in Arkansas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 6 half days clinic Pay Rate: $175000.00 - 238000.00
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic search firm is proud to partner with The Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism of the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) in Little Rock to hire a clinical endocrinologist. We are seeking a candidate with a desire to teach residents and fellows and aspirations to work in academic environment, however, candidates from both private practice and academic backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- Renowned academic teaching institution-410 bed, state-of-the-art hospital
- Desire to sub-specialize in Type 1 Diabetes is a plus
- Join a division--consisting of 8 clinicians, 8 basic scientists, 4 clinical fellows, a physician assistant, nurse practitioner, 3 nurses, and 1 dietician/diabetes educator
- Brand new clinic opening in January 2019 with 17 exam rooms, education room and designed with the patient in mind
- Supportive, collegial, environment
- Shared phone call only, great quality of life position
- Current physicians booked out 5-6 months for new patients
- Ability to do research, but not required
For those who have never had the pleasure of visiting this community, it is truly a treasure waiting to be discovered. This capital city offers the convenience and excitement of a big city with all the hospitality and charm of a small town. Better still, those big city perks converge in a place where locals still exude the sort of down-home friendliness that's typically associated with a much smaller locale.
- State capital city with a draw area of over 800,000
- Fine culture: repertory theatre, symphony, ballet, and fine dining
- Numerous outdoor opportunities: hiking, biking, boating and camping
- City boasts exemplary schools-both public and private + 10 colleges and universities
- Growing international community
- Mild weather year round
- Housing options within minutes of the hospital including historic homes, condos, new construction, and gated neighborhoods
BC/BE in Endocrinology
2+ years experience
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Endocrinology, Endocrinologist, Endocrine System, Endocrine, Diabetes, Metabolism, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Little Rock , Endocrinology Physician, Healthcare , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!