Customer Service Manager
Company: Revolution Company
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 11, 2021
Revolution CompanyLocation: US-AR-Little RockCategory: Customer
ServiceType: Full TimeOverview
Revolution is a global brand unified by a single mission: creating
plastics that help preserve our environment. Through our innovative
"Closed Loop System,"? Revolution recovers, cleans and processes
plastic materials to maintain the smallest carbon footprint
Spanning nearly every industry, our family of brands delivers
sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and
companies alike. Our brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Ag,
Revolution Bag, Rodeo Plastics, and Command.
Revolution - Believe in Better Plastics
Revolution Company is now hiring for a Customer Service Manager to
join its team. We are looking for a proven leader with excellent
interpersonal skills with a passion for providing exceptional
customer service. The successful candidate will provide a
productive and motivating working environment and address any
customer issues/disputes. Reporting to the VP of Sales, this
position is based out of Little Rock, AR, and offers competitive
benefits and growth opportunities.
- Recruit, mentor, and develop customer service associates.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the
team to meet them on a daily basis.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your
- Manage associates to keep the team at full capacity and
minimize customer mistakes.
- Interact with customers daily, responding to their questions,
and guiding them to the appropriate service.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged
- Take ownership of customers' issues and follow problems through
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years of proven working experience providing customer
service support. Manufacturing experience preferred.
- 1+ years' supervisory experience.
- Exceptional computer skills with a working knowledge of
customer service software, databases, tools, and MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including
presentation skills and effectively communicating with management
and internal and external customers.
- Ability to translate your skills to other employees through
training and mentoring.
- Excellent customer care and focus; ability to assess customers'
needs and provide answers, paths, troubleshooting help, or methods
for a positive customer experience.
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to
customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional
voice and manager.
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a
Revolution Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected
Keywords: Revolution Company, Little Rock , Customer Service Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!