Hospitality AM/Cook-Homewood Suites by Hilton
Company: McKibbon Hospitality
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 23, 2021
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Food & Beverage Attendant?The Food &
Beverage Attendant is responsible for preparing and servicing the
buffet area for guests. The attendant has a passion for food and
beverages, as well as a passion for serving. You are pro-active and
provide exceptional service to our guests. Your responsibilities
include (but are not limited to) table set-ups and station
preparation prior to service and at the end of the shift,
maintaining the condition of the service area, and interacting with
guests regularly. We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a
tight-knit and supportive work environment, plus numerous
opportunities for professional development and advancement. Become
part of our family and see why so many of our associates have made
McKibbon Hospitality their career home. A Day in the Life:
- You will prepare food and beverages according to company and
- You will service guests' orders as requested and as align with
company and brand standards.
- You will maintain adequate supplies of clean dishware.
- You will carry food, dishes, trays, and/or silverware from the
pantry to serving counters.
- You will collect dirty dishes and tableware, and run them
through the dishwasher.
- You will clean counters, shelves, furniture, or equipment in
pantry or breakfast area.
- You will clean any spilled items, broken items, and remove
trash, when necessary.
- You will mop or vacuum floors.
- You will fill beverage and ice dispensers, and stock and/or
refill the appropriate areas with condiments.
- You will perform other various duties as requested by
- One to two years' experience in a food service position
- Experience working at a hotel establishment (highly
- Experience with maintaining safety requirements (highly
- The knowledge of maintaining guest satisfaction scores
- The ability to work toward increasing departmental and overall
- The ability to ensure all sanitation practices are
- The ability to setup attractive food displays Ideal Skills &
- The ability to communicate in a friendly manner with
- Food preparation skills
- The ability to follow all cooking instruction and food safety
- Practicing safe work habits and using required safety
- The ability to ensure overall guest satisfaction
Keywords: McKibbon Hospitality, Little Rock , Hospitality AM/Cook-Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hospitality & Tourism , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!