Company: Capital Hotel
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are hiring Banquet Servers
We are looking for people that have a passion to serve others! Our
events at our hotel provide great exposure of our venue for
receptions, meetings, trainings and even reunions. It's our place
to really shine so that the word of mouth will bring in additional
business! To do this we have to have the right team in place where
everyone is a team player focused on quality, service delivery, and
Our Banquet Servers are responsible for serving meals with friendly
responsive customer service and create an exceptional dining
experience for all.
- Provide exceptional guest service to all customers.
- Greet guests and be responsible for accommodating all guests'
needs at the attendance of an event.
- Participate in good communication with guests with questions
regarding the menu.
- Deliver food and beverages from staging areas to guests.
- Assist other servers during peak periods in delivering food and
- Learn and practice buffet, plated, and reception style meal
services (training provided) to RCGR standards.
- Anticipate guest's needs and monitor the guests dining
experience to ensure satisfaction with food and service.
- Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Setup, execution, and clean-up for an event.
- Performs side work to prepare for upcoming events.
- Maintain clean service areas at all times.
- Maintain a professional and personable appearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Benefits (Full Time Associates only)
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to
participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes
medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability
options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at
Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career
Why Concord?Our culture is based on our five Cornerstones and they
are what we consider our foundation: Quality, Integrity, Community,
Profitability, and Fun. It's important to us to provide a great
work environment for our associates and we strive to hire the BEST
associates in the market.
Our "Associate First" culture supports and inspires personal
development both within the workplace and beyond. Concord's
associates are what our company is built on, and we strive to
recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to
excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our
commitment to provide the best customer service and quality
accommodations in every market we exist
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a
fun team, this job may be your answer. We are proud to be an EEO
employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Capital Hotel, Little Rock , Banquet Server, Hospitality & Tourism , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!