Restaurant Manager - General Manager (GM)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGeneral ManagerGeneral Managers compensation
package consists of:
- The annual salary of $46,300.
- Performance BONUS paid BI-WEEKLY and an additional bonus paid
at the end of each period.
- Executive bonus plan for franchising or retirement. 100%
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance plan.General Manager
Advancement Opportunities include:
- Area Supervisor
- Field Trainer
- Operations Director
- Franchise OwnershipGeneral Manager Duties &
ResponsibilitiesGeneral Manager responsibilities would include (but
are not limited to):
- You are responsible for everything that happens during the
shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, food quality
control, cash control, food safety, and customer relations.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 15 employees during your scheduled
- Uphold policies and standards.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance
with the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.What are we looking for
in a Restaurant Manager?
- Experience leading a team during your shift, you will have to
manage a staff of 3 to 15 people.
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle
Record check. Safety is a priority for us, and we want to make sure
anyone we put on the road is a safe, responsible driver.
- You will also need access to a reliable vehicle that is
- Must pass a Background Check.
- Must be able to work a mixture of night and day shifts as well
as most weekend days or evenings.
- Restaurant management is preferred but not required; those with
no dominos and/or pizza experience will enter as an Assistant
Manager/Manager in Training.
- You must be at least 18 years old.Want to learn more?
- Hear from the Arkansas Domino's franchise owner about why
Domino's is the place to be: https://youtu.be/BBC5bLhwr_UOver 90%
of Domino's franchisees began as delivery drivers, including the
owner of these 12 locations. Why not you? APPLY TODAY!
Keywords: Domino's, Little Rock , Restaurant Manager - General Manager (GM), Hospitality & Tourism , Bryant, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!