Mobile Automotive Technician
Location: Little Rock
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Attention Automotive Technicians!Are you the problem solver at
work? Are you looking for new challenges? Or maybe the next level
in your career? Do you want to work for a company that treats you
like family? Want to earn industry top pay? Want to have weekends
off?For the right individual, Elitek Vehicle Services, an LKQ
company, may be your answer.We are the leading vehicle diagnostics,
calibration, electronics and mechanical sublet service provider in
the industry. Servicing thousands of repair facilities and
customers and growing throughout the United States, customer
service and technical expertise are our top priorities.Our unique
sublet services performing electronic and mechanical repairs and
programming make us the go-to partner for many mechanical and
collision repair shop's needs. This is an exciting career
opportunity for those passionate technicians looking to grow in
their field or feel they have reached the top in their industry and
want to see what is next in earnings potential and independence
within the automotive service industry.APPLY TODAY at
www.lkqcorp.com/careersTo learn more about Elitek Vehicle Services,
visit www.elitekauto.comJob Summary:This position performs
electrical, mechanical and diagnostic procedures on most vehicle
makes and models while delivering high levels of customer
service.Essential Job Duties:
- Assist service managers and estimators in providing
documentation for any mechanical or electronic repairs services
- Drives a Company vehicle in a safe, courteous and responsible
manner avoiding traffic violations and accidents.
- Perform bumper to bumper mechanical and electrical
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships through
the use of our company Core Values and Brand Promise.
- Assumes other duties as assignedBasic Qualifications:Education
- High school diploma and relevant certification.
- 5+ years of automotive repair experience.
- Possess a valid driver's license and safe driving record.
- Must qualify for Corporate insurance programs, including
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and
physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.Knowledge/Skills/Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient use of a variety of automotive service and
- Possess and display a strong and healthy work ethic.
- Must have strong time management skills and be
detailed-oriented.Essential Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- The employee must occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
- Work in a shop environment including heat and loud noise.
- Requires sitting for relatively long periods of time, while
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme cold and
- Should be able to tolerate high and low temperature levels and
occasional in climate driving conditions.Benefits:
- No Saturday Work! Working Days are Monday - Friday.
- Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plans
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Match
- Company equipped Vehicle, Toll Tag, Expense card.
- Provided Laptop, Phone, internet hot spot.
- Generic and Manufacturer specific dealer software and
- A variety of service-related mechanical equipment.
Keywords: LKQ, Little Rock , Mobile Automotive Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Little Rock, Arkansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!